• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calling all spriters!

Thanks for the comments. As for the colors, I never really liked the colors of the Charizard sprite. I decided to go with the anime colors. And I missed the fire, thanks for pointing that out. I appriciate the CC.

Are these good enough to be used? Arcerodil and Arcenger

I don't know about movesets, so you can make them up if you want to. Also, the other ability is rockhead. Use that if you can't make new abilities.

scratcharon92881.PNG
scratchmagnemite21653.PNG

Umm, resprites?

First of all, Psyduck's left(his right) eye. It is sideways.

Next, the face. It looks like he is wearing a mask. The right arm looks blocky. The body is blobby.

Try spriting Igglybuff or something easy.

The outline is a bit rough in some places, and the tail is a bit round. The face looks like it's been sliced in one section. But Terry, that is a great scratch, especially for your first scratch of an official Pokémon.

Perhaps if you fix it with the things Mewtwo and I mentioned. You can never be sure, but doing your best is what counts.

Oh, one more thing. On its left hand, our right, it only has two fingers, while it's supposed to have three. That would work. ;)

Terry, that sprite needs a major workover. Apart from the head which you copied from the original sprite, it's a scruffy drawing of a Psyduck's body which seems to be 2D. However, the shading is actually respectable.

Fix the shading then you have a ghost of a chance of that making it into a game.

Back
Top Bottom