• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball Mafia

Working on responses now.

36 hours till dawn, or until I have recieved all decisions. If there are no conditions for your action, no need to accept it; I will assume you do.

Format Change

I'm going to change the format a bit. From this point on, I will assume you accept the conditions to your proposal unless I think you might have reason not to. In that case, you will accept or reject sometime before the end of the next day phase. Days and nights will become regular 48 hour phases.

Day 1

The people woke up the next morning to find that everything was peaceful. No one had died that night. Not that anyone had reason to think they would.

Today you must use a picture of a cute puppy in each of your posts. Pictures may not be repeated.

Everyone will vote on the three cutest puppy pictures, one of which may be one of their own. At the end of the day there will be a prize for the three cutest puppy pictures, and anyone can win multiple times.

You may also lynch. Abstains are free in this game.

I didn't mention this as a condition to the person whose idea this was, but I'm getting in on this.

Attachments

• cutepuppy1.jpg
    cutepuppy1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 167
Well what a nice gimmick!
cute-puppy-pictures2.png

Unfortunately, the gambit I had tried to pull off last night would only have given any information if someone had died. So I don't have anything to report, really, but more people alive means more shenanigans to be had, and because there are more villager shenanigans than mafia shenanigans, that's a good thing...right?

picture.medium.jpg

woof, arf, bark!!!

I could have done something productive with my proposal last night, but all I really wanted out of this game was to see pictures of puppies...

pamperedpuppy20100501.jpg

(sorta surprising how many sites exist solely for the purpose of pictures of puppies. Also sorry for size this is all I could find on short notice.)

My proposal didn't really do much, apparently. Huh. I think it'll help the innocents?

Last edited by a moderator:
corgi-puppy-lily.jpg

My proposal went through *I think*, but me being me, I didn't help the town, just myself

It did go through, Wargle. I have the reply I sent you in my outbox.

Also that is the cutest thing.

Attachments

• cutepuppies2.jpeg
    cutepuppies2.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 149
tumblr_n0ex7eByIa1rxkuo3o1_1280.jpg

Someone tampered with my system messages from last night so I don't have anything to report besides "Bananas" :( Does anyone have information?

My action last night, because I so often find myself dying night 1, was that anyone who targeted me was redirected to the player directly after them in the player list.

If the mafia had tried to kill me we might have had a lead, but.

cute-puppy-pictures4.jpg

Do we get to know Superbird's alignment?

I would be highly surprised if a mafia just up and died, but.

tumblr_msweeyT9gv1qzx845o1_500.jpg

Well, uh, I'm not really sure what to do today besides posting puppies, considering I'm not really sure what the goal of this game is. Perhaps it is to drown in cuteness.

I won't be publicly revealing alignments in this game because there's always the possibility they'll be brought back. I might occasionally drop a, "There are X mafia remaining" though.

Attachments

• cutepuppy3.jpg
    cutepuppy3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom