• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

also c) she was extremely insistent on mewtini+I+skylar to spill the beans about what was going about us, which is in my view a highly anti-town move. obviously if we’re not saying it it’s because we believe we have a risk of being nk’d if it gets out.
btw i’m side-eyeing kokorico for the exact same reason

i don't totally know her answer but i've been pushing for it really hard in our out-of-thread talk (going so far as to build a case, which is why i vigged tofu) and i think some of it springboarded off of that
this gets funnier considering that for the longest time both my flashmasons were suspicious of Tofu while I was convinced that she was town
yeah ftr i kept pushing a tofu case to rari and it was rari who shot me down when i thought about trying to talk the thread into it (a lot of "you and skylar keep saying she seems weird, i don't see it"), it was only at EoD where she was like "ok vig her if you want tbh"

b) she made a post speculating what would mewtini be… and correctly guessed that she was a JoaT. which is, like, a super rare role that i definitely didn’t think she, as a newbie, would’ve known of the existence. i myself first heard of it when mewtini roleclaimed to me. i (and mewt) suspected that she heard it from a mafia rolecop.
whoops, I actually told her about the existence of this role when we were coming up with stuff for Tarot Mafia 😬
when mewtini claimed "half-doctor" I knew like right away it was JoaT

ooh, right.
  1. me - me
  2. mewt - cop clear, joat
  3. vm - almost definitely vig unless he’s basically riding tofu’s corpse
  4. rari - flash neighborizer
  5. mist - ?
  6. bfree - cop clear, fishing brother
  7. mp7 - fishing brother
  8. keldeo - ?
  9. blu - ?
  10. koko - ?
  11. trebek - ?
there are probably 5 scum remaining. most of them are in those question marks, almost certain. rari might be in there, but i think she’s probably at the bottom of the POE right this moment.

most of them are in those question marks, almost certain.
lol. yeah. fwiw most of those guys have claimed VT - mist/koko/trebek/blu have - but stryke was VT, seshas might have been (going off of my tracking result, not very conclusive) and myuma is a question mark?/probably would have claimed if they were a PR but who knows

lol. yeah. fwiw most of those guys have claimed VT - mist/koko/trebek/blu have - but stryke was VT, seshas might have been (going off of my tracking result, not very conclusive) and myuma is a question mark?/probably would have claimed if they were a PR but who knows
+ mawile

yeah, my best guess atm is that 2 VT claims are legit and 2 are fake

yeah, my best guess atm is that 2 VT claims are legit and 2 are fake
actually, maybe 3 if we have to account for 5 mafia

Back
Top Bottom