• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

• kyeugh/keldeo v/v - possible
  • kyeugh/bluwiikoon v/v - possible
  • keldeo/bluwiikoon v/v - impossible
i can’t really get past the fact that no one seems to care about this even though we’re in mylo
Tofu, VM, Butterfree, MP7, Herbe, ILS, mewtini, Emmy, and RNP were/are all PRs

Rari’s claim should be confirmed fake to you

and I think you should care about this
except rari literally neighborized me?

i can’t really get past the fact that no one seems to care about this even though we’re in mylo

yeah?

so you should know it’s a mafia PR

why are you voting on blu rn over keldeo tbh?
it was mostly in the hopes of getting him to talk as i said, because he pretty much hasn’t had to defend himself all game and i’ll feel silly if he’s scum and wins because we never pushed him to. it seems that isn’t going to happen but i’m still curious what happens if we leave the pressure on for a little longer.

This game I've been flashy, bold, noticeable. I've taken stances. I've posted my thoughts transparently. Visibly reaction testing Trebek and trying to get wagons formed on day 1, visibly starting the Herbe wagon on day 2, visibly counterclaiming Blu today - all things I didn't need to do as mafia, where my priority is to stay under the radar and survive. All things that I did here, as town, to create a cohesive, solving town environment.
at least one mafioso must try try to steer discussion, otherwise the mafia’s job can get really difficult tbh

also this entire paragraph is giving me the vibes of a politician who’s being sued up his ass for innumerous counts of corruption and is desperately trying to save face in a rally tbh
I've posted like 300 times, which should probably be a towntell in itself
wasn’t it you who said a couple Days ago that activity is not synonym with alignment? because whoever said that was right then
And like, I said that I had a flavor soft the moment that I counterclaimed. I don't understand at all Butterfree / mewtini / kokorico's argument that I made it up somehow.
The context that I said that I softed the moment I claimed. If I were not Cassandra, how would I have known that I had even posted a soft? I never ever call it seer cover, seer isn't a known or used term here.
you had over one irl-day to merrily peruse all of your post history and cherry-pick any word from your 300+ posts and claim it was a breadcrumb. i can’t even fathom how mist fell for it. oh wait, i can, he’s probably your scumbuddy
keldeo/blu/Trebek/koko/rari/qva PoE

I think qva is most likely to be scum here because of PR count? let’s rethink
in what world are skylar and trebek mafia together?!

also, idk why we are assuming bfree got greenchecked when emmy checked mewt and seshas

bfree only got rolecleared

yeah?

i guess. i’m not really confident in the success of a rari wagon right now and there’s still definitely scum in keldeo/blu though.

yeah?

i guess. i’m not really confident in the success of a rari wagon right now and there’s still definitely scum in keldeo/blu though.
I suppose this passes the vibe check

also, idk why we are assuming bfree got greenchecked when emmy checked mewt and seshas

bfree only got rolecleared
is that the case? you might be right about that, i forget. whether that’s true or not though, i still think it’s safer to assume you’re a wolf than both butterfree and mp7 tbh.

yeah, for the record i never intended for that to be the topic of the day, i just dragged out my reaction to skylar’s response to my PoE a little longer than was necessary ;(

i get that this is coming from me but i still really want to know if anyone actually has a solid reason we’re not honing in on
i get that this is coming from me but i still really want to know if anyone actually has a solid reason we’re not honing in on this. regardless of your feelings on me, it’s still just feelings, and it seems weird to me that people are willing to stake the game on that if they don’t have to.

Okay so

let’s work with the assumptions that all our clears (mewt, butterfree, MP7, VM) are legit

we know at least one of the following is true:
  • Keldeo/Blu are mafia together
  • I am mafia (:woweek:)
  • Skylar/rari are mafia together
We know there are 3-X mafia in Trebek/koko, where X is the amount of those that are true

Back
Top Bottom