• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

@Bluwiikoon pls take care of yourself/don't push yourself, but if you're town and able, please move your vote. as it is mafia could still force a majority vote on you right before EoD and instantly win. i hope you are doing okay tbh
still not caught up, but i must second this. please unvote. we're at 6v/5w. one parked vote from a townie is enough to warrant a mafia win.

’tis only about 12 hours until EoD and the mafia is leading the discussion like a ringmaster leads a circus pony tbh

yeah, the presence (or lack thereof) of people is lowkey stressing me out
what am i missing :(
i am fairly sure that we have a pretty similar PoE, so i’m probably missing whatever you are missing as well tbh
though they only need one townvote on who they want to eliminate amidst the seemingly unavoidable pre-EoD confusion, so maybe they’re going quiet to wait for a more solid response from our fishing bros tbh
this is part of what’s stressing me out about my PoE :( i’m fairly convinced by vm’s documentation of his codeclaim to tofu, and i really want blu to be town, but if that happens then PoE leads me to believing in dark fishing bro’s, which also doesn’t seem right
i feel like this should be pinging everyone that isn’t you
what exactly do you mean by this? i was just laying out my thought process about my PoE :p

lol why tbh
because it’s trebek saying “if i’m wrong about anything here then the only possibility is dark fishing brothers” except the only person with a mechanical clear on trebek is himself, so actually the more immediate possibility is that he’s scum

i think it makes sense for you to have that thought but if anyone else is looking at it and agreeing then that should immediately implicate you tbh

lol why tbh
because it’s trebek saying “if i’m wrong about anything here then the only possibility is dark fishing brothers” except the only person with a mechanical clear on trebek is himself, so actually the more immediate possibility is that he’s scum
well, i sorta assumed that my PoE was made with the caveat that i know my role ??? and that other people would acknowledge that bc the post was made by me?

i don’t like this vibe tbh

lol why tbh
well, i sorta assumed that my PoE was made with the caveat that i know my role ??? and that other people would acknowledge that bc the post was made by me?

i mean yes? at what point did i dispute that

i’m just pointing out that no one else knows your role so the implications for literally anyone else reading that post are actually bad for you if they share your instantly

keldeo/blu/Trebek/koko/rari/qva PoE

I think qva is most likely to be scum here because of PR count? let’s rethink

lol why tbh

i’m just pointing out that no one else knows your role so the implications for literally anyone else reading that post are actually bad for you if they share your instantly
i just don’t exactly get how “trebek makes a PoE that doesn’t include himself bc he knows his role” is scummy behavior, because that’s how everyone makes their PoE

and like i guess i understand what you mean (?)but it still feels a bit like a reach

lol why tbh

i just don’t exactly get how “trebek makes a PoE that doesn’t include himself bc he knows his role” is scummy behavior, because that’s how everyone makes their PoE

and like i guess i understand what you mean (?)but it still feels a bit like a reach
i just said twice that i understand why you have that PoE and don’t think it’s scummy for you to have it

i’m saying that no one else has the clear on yourself that you do so if anyone else shares your position of uncertainty on the wagons, you are the most likely scum, not the fishing brothers. it’s not a reach it’s just how the logic should work

Moved off of ultracool at the 8v2, voted herbe at EoD: {VM, Keldeo, kyuegh}
Stayed on ultracool between 8v2 and EoD: {tofu, trebek, rari, Herbe, mewtini}
Moved onto the ultracool wagon between 8v2 and EoD: {Mist, MP7, koko}
off-wagon through EoD: {RNP,
Emmy}
Weren't voting Ultracool at any point, ended on herbe: {ILS, Butterfree, Ultra, Blu}

cutting out the clears we end up with:
{VM, Keldeo, kyuegh}
{tofu, trebek, rari}
{MP7, koko}
{RNP}
{Blu}

in order

Probably 2-3 scum in the first one, one in the second, none in the third, and one in {RNP/Blu}

So if I had to give a solve it'd be VM/Keldeo/kyuegh/Blu/tofu, with tofu swappable with trebek/rari
This is invisible for some reason but

lol why tbh

i just said twice that i understand why you have that PoE and don’t think it’s scummy for you to have it

i’m saying that no one else has the clear on yourself that you do so if anyone else shares your position of uncertainty on the wagons, you are the most likely scum, not the fishing brothers. it’s not a reach it’s just how the logic should work
do you mean if anyone else shares my uncertainty, or posts about my uncertainty?

• kyeugh/keldeo v/v - possible
  • kyeugh/bluwiikoon v/v - possible
  • keldeo/bluwiikoon v/v - impossible
i can’t really get past the fact that no one seems to care about this even though we’re in mylo

Moved onto the ultracool wagon between 8v2 and EoD: {Mist, MP7, koko}
off-wagon through EoD: {RNP, Emmy}
Weren't voting Ultracool at any point, ended on herbe: {ILS, Butterfree, Ultra, Blu}

cutting out the clears we end up with:
{VM, Keldeo, kyuegh}
{tofu, trebek, rari}
{MP7, koko}
{RNP}
{Blu}

i can’t really get past the fact that no one seems to care about this even though we’re in mylo
why are you voting on blu rn over keldeo tbh?

Tofu, VM, Butterfree, MP7, Herbe, ILS, mewtini, Emmy, and RNP were/are all PRs

Rari’s claim should be confirmed fake to you

and I think you should care about this

lol why tbh

do you mean if anyone else shares my uncertainty, or posts about my uncertainty?
your position is that we’re missing something here, but you aren’t sure what, because from your pov the only alternative option is for the fishing brothers to be scum. what i’m saying is that if anyone else agrees you’re missing something (like rari was), they do not have that clear on you, so you come up as an option too, and a more likely one than the fishing brothers as butterfree has a green check. that’s all i’m saying.

Back
Top Bottom