• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

that was him defending against the w/w arguments iirc
That's my point, why is he acting as though he is a wolf in a world where I'm a wolf and arguing against that, instead of acting as though he's a villager in a world where I'm a wolf and pouncing on me?

from what I saw he was acting like it was a foregone conclusion you were wolf and didn't want to tie himself in

Mafia Keldeo shuts up and rolls over because he wants to avoid spew, town Keldeo stays up til 6 writing a case when the game is probably lost anyway because he’s a clown. Woweek

Sketched out a little by Mist taking issue with what amounts to a half asleep footnote on my Blu case and nothing else

Swinging back around to MP7’s absence as just plain scummy for her I know she likes a good LYLO. Blu deferringto Butterfree in this world would just be a Blu thing especially as he didn’t follow up by encouraging suspicion onto Bfree because of Herbe flipping town (in fact discouraged it because of Butterfree’s supposed confirmed status.) Look at the dark side, they have fishing brothers

’tis only about 12 hours until EoD and the mafia is leading the discussion like a ringmaster leads a circus pony tbh

yeah, the presence (or lack thereof) of people is lowkey stressing me out
what am i missing :(
i am fairly sure that we have a pretty similar PoE, so i’m probably missing whatever you are missing as well tbh
though they only need one townvote on who they want to eliminate amidst the seemingly unavoidable pre-EoD confusion, so maybe they’re going quiet to wait for a more solid response from our fishing bros tbh
this is part of what’s stressing me out about my PoE :( i’m fairly convinced by vm’s documentation of his codeclaim to tofu, and i really want blu to be town, but if that happens then PoE leads me to believing in dark fishing bro’s, which also doesn’t seem right
i feel like this should be pinging everyone that isn’t you
Mafia Keldeo shuts up and rolls over because he wants to avoid spew, town Keldeo stays up til 6 writing a case when the game is probably lost anyway because he’s a clown. Woweek
huge mood

?__?

I hope you know that none of that dignifies a response because Keldeo essentially outed himself as wolf to me with his false counterclaim

I am far too tired for this!

i’m not sure i’m actually fully convinced by keldeo’s posting but he makes some points and is true that it’s going to be silly if he gets lynched and flips town and we lose because we never at any point in the game put any pressure on blu

so i am going to put a vote on bluwiikoon to see what he has to say although the odds i move off this vote are decent tbh

Tbh just stab me so I have one less thing to cope with at the moment 😔 I don't wanna be too #tmi on main but I am not dealing very well with things in general and I don't need a game of all things to make me cry

Bluwiikoon
Oh no, I’m really sorry to hear that :c

I hope whatever you’re dealing with gets better for you soon!! Mafia is just a game, not more important than life or anything else.

Hmmmmmm

At this point, we really should decide between Keldeo/blu, because there is no doubt at least one of them is mafia.

I'm going to keep my vote on Keldeo for the time being but I'm interested to see how these wagons evolve.

i’m fairly convinced by vm’s documentation of his codeclaim to tofu
he didn’t, and can’t, prove his answer to the first question tbh
he might as well have claimed bodyguard to her
yeah, it could very well have been a BG or GA claim, but it’s got me thinking just enough to be paranoid about my PoE :/
straight up if bfree/mp7 are dark fishing brothers i'm just going to lose the game on it and call it a day. i'm thinking about the possibility that tofu claimed vig to VM and he claimed bodyguard/GA instead to her before i get there tbqh, i'm just accepting that i won't catch bfree if she is actually mafia because i'm just not going to make it to that place i think

i guess i'll respond to the rest of this but i'm like. lol.
this is the third wagon rising that we all talked about

i feel like this should be pinging everyone that isn’t you
lol why tbh
But that latter part is the key. He's not done anything overtly scummy that you can point to, he has no awful-looking extreme push on a town like I do, because he hasn't made any pushes of his own. It's a "negative space" read.
tbh tho this is how i feel about you? besides the herbe/ultracool thing you've sort of been dormant

keldeo i read your case, i'm not ignoring it, but it didn't move the needle for me. i think blu sounds exactly like devastated/dejected townie right now, and that he sounded exactly like nervous/unfamiliar town for the rest of the game. your 'shade-casting' quotes aren't casting any shade, and even though i kept him near the bottom of my townreads as well because of the hedging, i'm still siding with him as town and you/kyeugh as w/w wagons attempting to force a villager in the middle. i won't be moving my vote unless [redacted] happens tbhtbh.

the keldeo/blu dichotomy is still being artificially forced and i'm still going to side-eye everyone who insists on them being 'diametrically opposed' when blu claimed in an authentic way and keldeo, having had hours upon hours to figure out his re-entrance, fakecounterclaimed in what i still think was an attempt to get another wagon rising

@Bluwiikoon pls take care of yourself/don't push yourself, but if you're town and able, please move your vote. as it is mafia could still force a majority vote on you right before EoD and instantly win. i hope you are doing okay tbh

Back
Top Bottom