• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i mean, i was wrong about everything in tvt, and i was towncore! :DDD
oh yeah, my other big regret is that i lurked/read like 99% of tvt and it didnt help me learn how to play forum mafia at all LOL

readlist will come once i tackle some external things just so that my brain is less crammed

oh yeah, my other big regret is that i lurked/read like 99% of tvt and it didnt help me learn how to play forum mafia at all LOL
i went into tvt with much less recent awareness than you are coming into cats with. we are all just stumbling around tbh, i """Prepped""" for this game by reading every MU article and trying to make myself less neurotic than i was in tvt

not something i consciously thought about until you mentioned it, but i am realizing that this is likely the exact same type of posting i would do if i were scum. its just hard to think of Things To Say TM that would solidify non-scumminess when every time i think of something i immediately think "oh. if i were scum i would also think of doing the same thing bc it would appear as town haha"
thesis: mafia tries to disguise as town, so towniness is scummy
antithesis: mafia would never openwolf unless they're already outed beyond repair
synthesis: rp scum in thread and get cleared by everybody because no way an actual mafioso would do that

now that i feel a little better about both skylar and ryan i feel like i should like seshas' posts more than i do so far, since it was her who villaread them early on, but that might be me just being afraid of her Power

now that i feel a little better about both skylar and ryan i feel like i should like seshas' posts more than i do so far, since it was her who villaread them early on, but that might be me just being afraid of her Power
this is likely not significant or fair though, because it's me subconsciously comparing her earlygame play now to the GOAT level stuff she pulled during mid/endgame tvt

Back
Top Bottom