• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

It's been three hours since D1 start, but it feels like barely any time at all ^^ Game is fun!

Still really anticipating the arrival of everybody else that we haven't seen yet :D

Hello! I just wanted to say that I’m busy helping my kitten sister move to her new apartment right now and probably won’t be able to read or check in again until Monday! (or should I say Meownday?)

If you need to get in touch, understand that I am unable to answer the phone right now and please leave a message at the tone!

Also, meow! :3

Hi Superjolt!! :D Good luck with the big move! I bet your sister super SUPER appreciates the help at a time like this

Tinhat time
What if Seshas is so comfortable claiming mafia because they know we'll all parse it as a joke and not take it seriously 👀

Back
Top Bottom