• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i am doubtful of herbe being mafia purely because (and i don't have time to go back into my existing herbethoughts) he claimed because cop claims were being solicited, right? seems to me like if he were mafia he'd spend another night or so figuring out roles for the sake of mafia getting a better kill shot

something's not sitting right with me... in old tcodf meta it was pretty common for the mafia to have a role cop and the town to have a regular cop

i'm immediately kinda side-eyeing Herbe's role cop claim... correctly identifying Butterfree's role may show that he is a role cop but it doesn't say anything about his alignment... in fact I'd scumlean anyone who claims role cop just based on it almost never seeing use in the town, at least from what I remember. Has JackPK played any mafia outside of tcod forums?

i'm not advocating we lynch Herbe but I would be careful about regarding him as town
Hmm. Yeah, good point, Herbe's not clear even if he's a rolecop. I'll think on that one better later after my current rereading.

i'mma head out now, glad i came back on a whim just now tbh, i would have been blindsided even more
ping and i can try to quickly answer but i'll probably be back in a few hours

I want to believe Emmy but the targets of her investigation are a bit sus to me. Like mewt, somebody who has been read overwhelmingly townie, and seshas, who flipped upon death, are a little too easy, know what I mean?

Allow me to indulge in a tinfoil hat: would it be possible for the mafia to have some kind of tracking role, and for this to be some kind of elaborate bait to figure out who the healing role(s) are?

I'll write more later tonight (heading back home now, and going back to old posts is kinda hard on mobile lole,,)

something's not sitting right with me... in old tcodf meta it was pretty common for the mafia to have a role cop and the town to have a regular cop

i'm immediately kinda side-eyeing Herbe's role cop claim... correctly identifying Butterfree's role may show that he is a role cop but it doesn't say anything about his alignment... in fact I'd scumlean anyone who claims role cop just based on it almost never seeing use in the town, at least from what I remember. Has JackPK played any mafia outside of tcod forums?

i'm not advocating we lynch Herbe but I would be careful about regarding him as town
yeah I knew it was gonna be brought up like this, i was surprised that rolecop wasnt a scum role here either. i think bc i know that rolecops are usually scum, w!me would be a lot more careful about claiming rolecop, and would probably just counterclaim regular cop. (maybe w different sanity)

my cat is victoria and apparently since im a new baby i spend my free time figuring out what the other jellicle cats do in their free time

basically i just hope i hit a mafia member so i can expose them and clear myself in the process.

Hmm. Yeah, good point, Herbe's not clear even if he's a rolecop. I'll think on that one better later after my current rereading.
i think in a vacuum rolecop is NAI, but Herbe's claim feels good to me tbh. i do actually agree with what mewt said -
seems to me like if he were mafia he'd spend another night or so figuring out roles for the sake of mafia getting a better kill shot

im not sure what would inspire w!herbe to claim rn, unless we want to dive into wifom/tinfoilhat arguments that at that point could be applied to any player lmao

tbh, if were being pragmatic: barring the scenario where herbe is mafia and finds a mafia friend to do tag team fake role clear shenanigans, it doesnt actually matter what his alignment is exactly now as long as we can verify all of his reads

Ok so i went back and looked at the trains that are happening rn to stop myself from tinfoilhatting myself into oblivion, but honestly my vibe rn is just sorta
(i still don't really understand tofu's wagon? can somebody explain?)

unless im just legally blind, idk if this ever got answered

Back
Top Bottom