• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i’m old deuteronomy, a one-shot necromancer. last night i attempted to revive ils; obviously that did not work, and i suspect that used up my shot so i’m probably effectively VT now.
rari just now: "maybe i'll signal to her to revive ILS!"
F

btw, the fact that it didn’t go through suggests to me that i got blocked, and the fact that i got blocked and not mewt is making me feel a bit worse about mewt or rari than i would otherwise. i’m not sure why scum would choose to block me there.

btw, the fact that it didn’t go through suggests to me that i got blocked, and the fact that i got blocked and not mewt is making me feel a bit worse about mewt or rari than i would otherwise. i’m not sure why scum would choose to block me there.
i see where you’re going, but i can read this in two other ways:

a) someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO (he said, when clearing her D1, that he’d be “a jack of all trades”). they deduced that she was lying about not being limited to one heal. a mafia rolecop checked you, saw that you’re a necro and they decided to block you.

b) you are lying and trying to push me and mewt to the fire :(

kyeugh tbh. it's time for a wagon split after that #betrayal
0n3hz0nmb7251.jpg

someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO
the post for reference btw
I'm a man of my word, i told mewtini i always will target her n0:
n0: if I'm cop, mewtini checked not scum

maybe I'll just make like 7 different fakeclaims/covers and put equal effort into every one. i'll be a jack of all trades :> i can do it!! I'm skilled enough

someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO
the post for reference btw
I'm a man of my word, i told mewtini i always will target her n0:
n0: if I'm cop, mewtini checked not scum

maybe I'll just make like 7 different fakeclaims/covers and put equal effort into every one. i'll be a jack of all trades :> i can do it!! I'm skilled enough
rereading this in context makes me more depressed about herbe dying :(

a) someone in mafia noticed herbe’s dogwhistle to mewtini during an ISO (he said, when clearing her D1, that he’d be “a jack of all trades”). they deduced that she was lying about not being limited to one heal. a mafia rolecop checked you, saw that you’re a necro and they decided to block you.
this is way, way more assumptions to make :|a

i think if one of mew/rari are scum, it is more likely rari than mewt bc we know for certain mewt is a joat (by virtue of that herbe thing, but also bc there were three kills last night and idk how else that works out)

i am kind of not super interested in exploring this today though, since we only get one lynch and i‘m a lot more 👀 about keldeo

honestly as far as pure roles go i think joat is less alignment-indicative than neighborizer, even though i know that i'm town

ok maybe i shouldn’t say this because if skylar is actually telling the truth about her role this can end up horribly bad, but in retrospect it is mildly alarming that she was convinced pretty much instantly about my alignment

like, she voluntarily role- and catclaimed in the first page of the chat

honestly as far as pure roles go i think joat is less alignment-indicative than neighborizer, even though i know that i'm town
disagree, scum joat seems pretty weird to me and several extra kills for mafia seems kind of unnecessary especially if there are other power roles

ok maybe i shouldn’t say this because if skylar is actually telling the truth about her role this can end up horribly bad, but in retrospect it is mildly alarming that she was convinced pretty much instantly about my alignment

like, she voluntarily role- and catclaimed in the first page of the chat
is neighborizer supposed to be AI or not then??

it seemed like a pretty towny role to me that was obviously... not a lie, since we were in the conversation... and its utility seems pretty limited to me if i just clam up the entire time

the only reason i’m revising my opinion about its towniness now is because if there is one scum between you/mewt i think it is less likely to be joat

hm ok. idk all i ever know is whatever i find on mafiascum or mafiawiki lmao where joat is listed as any alignment

that i'm kind of scumleaning you but i can't in good conscience say why
well, uh, ok then. not really sure what to do with that. lmk if you think of anything concrete you want to ask me, I guess?

as far as the current topic of discussion goes:
i’m old deuteronomy, a one-shot necromancer. last night i attempted to revive ils; obviously that did not work, and i suspect that used up my shot so i’m probably effectively VT now.
can one of the neighbours confirm whether kyeugh did in fact claim this to them earlier?

the reason I ask this is that if she didn't, it's a hilariously convoluted thing to come up with on the spot and probably confirms her as town

if she did, then I'm looking at her a bit more askance because this supposed roleblock could just be an excuse to explain why she's not going to revive anyone now or ever, despite approaching endgame

it would be surprising to me if Jack ruled that a one-shot role getting blocked, still used up the shot

it would be surprising to me if Jack ruled that a one-shot role getting blocked, still used up the shot
i asked him about this and haven’t received a response yet, but i did use my power once which is supposed to be how many times i’m allowed to use it, so i’m just assuming it’s used up tbh

and if not, well. it seems unlikely to me that i will get to use it anyway now that the Cat (2019) is out of the bag

Back
Top Bottom