• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

my worry with “safe” lynch is that if we just safe lynch the next few days, it just gives whichever wolf is already partially in towncore more time to establish themselves as towncore, and just choosing a safe lynch early in the day and sitting on it is gonna stagnate discussion.

i mean - we literally have to safelynch now or we just lose the game instantly. on the other hand i am not entirely sure what the safest lynch actually is, other than “avoid the three mech clears” or whatever. hahaha. but also, yeah, we can’t just pick someone and stop talking for the rest of toDay, you’re right

:woweek:

that is all, for now

more content when I come back from something that may or may not be a therapy session I'm not sure yet

i really don't think skylar is a safe lynch at all and i think it's more likely than not she is town

@mewtini are you able to vig tonight? if we both use vig powers tonight, even if one of us dies and the other is blocked, we should still get one kill through... this will help us get the numbers back on our side

i really don't think skylar is a safe lynch at all and i think it's more likely than not she is town

@mewtini are you able to vig tonight? if we both use vig powers tonight, even if one of us dies and the other is blocked, we should still get one kill through... this will help us get the numbers back on our side
i’m fine vibing back onto keldeo tbh, but i felt the need to Make My Case in the event that i die tonight heh

i’m not able to vig though sadly :(

cool, thanks. that makes sense and is probably closer to where i’d be at if i didn’t trust trebek; i also don’t think that trebek/keldeo can be w/w given what happened on d1 during the reaction test

cool, thanks. that makes sense and is probably closer to where i’d be at if i didn’t trust trebek; i also don’t think that trebek/keldeo can be w/w given what happened on d1 during the reaction test
i've been thinking about that and get the feeling the reaction test might have been staged to make us think keldeo/trebek couldn't be w/w

sorry if this is a redundant question. i thought you were actually sort of sus of skylar earlier on; what makes you think she's town over trebek?

doesn’t anyone else think that Keldeo’s silence since the beginning of the Day is at the very least suspicious? almost as if he’s a goon or a weak mafia PR and he’s taking one for the team and embracing the lynch. if all other people who are high enough in most people’s PoEs are mafia as well – which i’m inclined to believe they are –, the best strategy is to let the goon die giving towncred to a mafia PR in the process. due to her easily faked claims and, in hindsight, consistent anti-town wagonbuilding, i’m also inclined to believe that kyeugh is a valuable mafia member.

now watch keldeo log in and distance from kyeugh

I am not scum tbh! I do agree PoE is the best way to go forward but it feels slightly unfortunate because I am simply vibing here and I'm at the middle/bottom

I'm literally vanilla town and I don't know how I can improve the vibes 😅 I do however have this image of Bob dressed up as vanilla ice cream!

2020060822384800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I've kind of spent the whole game feeling useless because literally all I can do is post words and I'm not good at words at the best of times ^^;

I'm wondering if it does the mafia any favours to push hard on someone they know is one of the uncleared town, or if they'll just keep vanilla townies alive to make PoE harder for power!town ☹️ No sir I don't like it!

Back
Top Bottom