• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

i'm going to read through kyeugh and rari's ISO and try to see who comes off as more wolfy to me

if skylar is mafia it might mean there's no roleblocker at all and i can just vig her tonight. her story is she was roleblocked but that doesn't mean anything if she's lying about that. i stopped tunneling on skylar earlier because i was embarrassed about it and the fact she so casually said she'd donate $30 if i was right made me reconsider, but that could have easily been a bluff, and during times like these she probably wanted to donate money anyway. i mean i do, it's why i made the wager in the first place. i probably should have thought more about how easy it would be to bluff that.

I'm still a little bit sus about rari but their explanation of why they were voting Tofu makes more sense to me now and i'm feeling a bit better about them. If i had to pick a scum between them I'm leaning slightly toward skylar but that might change after reading both their ISOs.

I really do think keldeo is the safest lynch today but I could always try vigging skylar/rari tonight. yeah it probably won't work but if what i said earlier is correct about there being no roleblocker if it's skylar, it might work in that scenario. and hoo boy do i reaaaaally wanna be the one to finish skylar off if she is scum... vindication station here i come

stopped tunneling on skylar earlier because i was embarrassed about it and the fact she so casually said she'd donate $30 if i was right made me reconsider, but that could have easily been a bluff, and during times like these she probably wanted to donate money anyway. i mean i do, it's why i made the wager in the first place. i probably should have thought more about how easy it would be to bluff that.
haha, i was kind of wondering if you were thinking about that. it is indeed true that i probably would've made that wager regardless of my alignment tbh. i do already know the outcome of the bet after all. :p but the fact that i know i'll win it definitely made me feel a lot more comfortable following that up without thinking too hard about it.

if skylar is mafia it might mean there's no roleblocker at all and i can just vig her tonight. her story is she was roleblocked but that doesn't mean anything if she's lying about that.
oh yeah speaking of this, i know it’s a lot to ask but i kind of think both you and mewt should shoot me tonight bc the odds one of you gets blocked is like. basically 100%

i'd be fine with a keldeo lynch/skylar vig but my concern that VM could just be mafia is kind of making me reluctant to go for that. tbh if i had a vig action left i'd just do it myself for sweet justice, but i cannot

also this may sound self-contradictory but i'm not really sure how we got to the "keldeo is 99% mafia" conclusion to begin with, iirc it began with skylar talking about her PoE early on and throwing keldeo out there continually afterward since he was the only active poster who she wasn't actively townreading. has he done anything anti-town aside from pushing herbe as a lynch target? because i still think he's only seen as the safe lynch because literally everyone keeps saying "eh we could just lynch keldeo today" (which is actually, ironically, part of why i think he's mafia; i'm p sure he's getting continually bussed)

if skylar is mafia it might mean there's no roleblocker at all and i can just vig her tonight. her story is she was roleblocked but that doesn't mean anything if she's lying about that.
oh yeah speaking of this, i know it’s a lot to ask but i kind of think both you and mewt should shoot me tonight bc the odds one of you gets blocked is like. basically 100%

okay...

mewtini can't vig tonight but yeah i probably will vig you... i ain't falling for your mind games

also this may sound self-contradictory but i'm not really sure how we got to the "keldeo is 99% mafia"
he’s 99% mafia to me, because from my pov it’s exceedingly clear that there are scum sitting on my wagon to divert from him. less certain for the rest of you, i assume.

okay...

mewtini can't vig tonight but yeah i probably will vig you... i ain't falling for your mind games
she can’t? i thought since she did it last night she got all her powers restored.

because i still think he's only seen as the safe lynch because literally everyone keeps saying "eh we could just lynch keldeo today" (which is actually, ironically, part of why i think he's mafia; i'm p sure he's getting continually bussed)
btw, the only person going “eh” about it that’s actually voting for him is vm. both blu and i have pretty strong reasons to believe he’s scum; the other fence sitters are all on me.

i'd be fine with a keldeo lynch/skylar vig but my concern that VM could just be mafia is kind of making me reluctant to go for that. tbh if i had a vig action left i'd just do it myself for sweet justice, but i cannot

OK FINE I'LL CROSS REFERENCE WITH MY CLAIM TO TOFU

Please see here

I can't really prove that the drunk guy at improv who shat himself was named Noah but I can probably give evidence for the other two questions

Here's a picture of us watching The Lighthouse in Tofu's pool. She bought a projector and a screen back in April and we watched this movie then. I guess this doesn't prove it was the first movie we saw but I saw Joker in theaters and haven't seen Uncut Gems at all.

IMG_2062.PNG

The third question is a lot easier to prove! We called him Raul because his skin was falling off when we took him in and since then he's been nursed back to health. We named him after the companion Raul in Fallout: New Vegas who is a ghoul (and voiced by Danny Trejo).

IMG_2061.jpg

Happy now?

because i still think he's only seen as the safe lynch because literally everyone keeps saying "eh we could just lynch keldeo today" (which is actually, ironically, part of why i think he's mafia; i'm p sure he's getting continually bussed)
btw, the only person going “eh” about it that’s actually voting for him is vm. both blu and i have pretty strong reasons to believe he’s scum; the other fence sitters are all on me.
since when am i going "eh"

i'm fully convinced keldeo is scum

My activity is indicative of nothing except for my schedule. I can link a game with Sunday to Friday day phases where I made a shtick of not showing up until Wednesdays.

It's also preposterous that I'd ever counterclaim my partner here. Your scribe's handwriting is abysmal.

I'll write my own wallposts in the evening or something haha, being tunneled all day is energy-draining but I'll feel bad if I don't actually put in the work

since when am i going "eh"

i'm fully convinced keldeo is scum
fair enough, i guess i was mostly thinking in the sense that you're not fully convinced i'm not scum, and are largely voting here because you know that if i am scum, you'll be able to shoot me successfully tonight? so this just seems like the reasonable place for you to land, not necessarily because of a ride or die conviction of his wolfiness.

now that you say it outright, though, i believe that you believe it tbh.

if me and keldeo are v/v it's going to be huge fucking clowntown but would kind of explain why most of the (potential) wolves are kicking back atm ig

i don't believe that though since i have more cause to believe that vm is town/trebek is scum than i do that keldeo is town

Back
Top Bottom