• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

I still wish I had more reading time, and am about to try to do a little more reading, but in the meantime, I'm going to vote kyeugh, since nothing's really happened to change my thoughts on the ISO.
Hey BFree! I am definitely interested in whatever other thoughts you may have.
I posted pretty much all my thoughts here.
Thank you! Haha. I'm being pulled in way too many tabs at once, so this is always helpful.

it is kind of making me uncomfortable that 100% of the thread rn is my towncore

Wait, why would that be bad?
not bad necessarily, just feels weird that literally no mafia (or who i think could be mafia) are around during what i think is an important end-of-phase juncture?
Hmmm... yeah, I guess that makes sense. But maybe they feel demotivated or it's just not alignment-indicative?

yeah. i can't really tell and some of skylar's last posts (where she expresses a lot of frustration with the thread) make me paranoia-TR her but i don't truly believe her case over anyone else's ... i'm just second-guessing myself a lot atm

yeah. i can't really tell and some of skylar's last posts (where she expresses a lot of frustration with the thread) make me paranoia-TR her but i don't truly believe her case over anyone else's ... i'm just second-guessing myself a lot atm
I understand the feeling, haha.

not bad necessarily, just feels weird that literally no mafia (or who i think could be mafia) are around during what i think is an important end-of-phase juncture?
Hmmm... yeah, I guess that makes sense. But maybe they feel demotivated or it's just not alignment-indicative?
i had a Thought™. maybe they’re doing what keldeo tried to do D2 with ultracool. build a large wagon, and then instill fear by saying that such a large wagon with little to no opposition must surely be a mislynch

i had a Thought™. maybe they’re doing what keldeo tried to do D2 with ultracool. build a large wagon, and then instill fear by saying that such a large wagon with little to no opposition must surely be a mislynch
…especially considering that, if they did that more late in the Day, they would’ve successfully mislynched Herbe (see the graph) :(

I still have a Lot of paranoia on kyeugh tbh because like...why make an entire art meme to style on someone you're killing anyway?

I'm probably just overthinking this tbh but like

idk, if this were another site I would state "weh" but that term holds no power in this domain

I still have a Lot of paranoia on kyeugh tbh because like...why make an entire art meme to style on someone you're killing anyway?
i get that. my personality read says she does it as either alignment but ...
what do you make of the fact that keldeo flipped red with respect to this? i think for me w!skylar was cemented by keldeo having indeed been mafia

kyeugh is the memeing queen tbh (ehr, i mean, not to dethrone @Eifie )
i don’t think that making a high-effort meme around a scenario that wouldn’t exist outside fiction is above her tbh

Back
Top Bottom