• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Celadon Pachinko

1 go on Flying and one on Dark, pleeeeease~
Male mantine, male carvanha.
Water then I guess. Crosses finger's!
This is cruel and I'm not in the mood to make my water listing.
I'm gonna try for...electric and dark please!
A male poochyena falls to your hands!

A female lanturn lights the way to the blocked machine!
I'd love to try on normal and fighting~!
You get a male mankey!

... And there is a female exploud stuck in the machine. Have fun!

But he's wearing sunglasses! And a wacky shirt! I don't recognize him at all.

Slots, then?

Of course!

After playing for a little while, you win a pokéball (unoccupied; maybe you can use it in your next adventure to the mystical land of space aliens) and a coupon for one free taxidermy at the local no-questions-answered store!

Well, you said other's for five dollars... So I guess dark.
A female sharpedo gets stuck in the machine!
I'll have a spin with the normal one. =]
... That sound wasn't worrying at all!
I'll blow some cash on the normal (hoping for eevee).
A male zangoose pops out of the ball inside the machine. It doesn't seem to really want to leave. Now what?
Dark please (Gives $6)
A male cacturne joins the "stuck in the hole" party!

I alert the owner to the fuzzy pokémon stuck in the normal machine. "It should probably be recalled and... taken care of," I comment, pressing a ten into his calloused hand.

I glare at the machine for a good few seconds, before turning and walking away from the Dark machine.
----
I'll try the Ice one...

I alert the owner to the fuzzy pokémon stuck in the normal machine. "It should probably be recalled and... taken care of," I comment, pressing a ten into his calloused hand.
He smiles, opens the machine, sticks the zangoose back into the ball, and -- doesn't put it in the machine. "Thank you for notifying us," he says. "Hm. Do you want it?"
I glare at the machine for a good few seconds, before turning and walking away from the Dark machine.
----
I'll try the Ice one...
A pokéball falls out, releasing a female shellder.* It's lucky that the ball didn't open about half a second earlier!
I dance around with my two new Pokemon, then run over to the Bug machine~!
You get a male ledyba!

Bad luck, bad luck~! It makes the worrying noise again and by the time you look back down your wallet's slightly thinner. It looks like whoever it was only took a five, though.

Back
Top Bottom