• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Celadon Pachinko

Free the Altaria. Because Draconic-Signing-Fluffy-Birds do not deserve to be stuck in machines.

How do you plan on doing that?

It's not really a good idea to try using most pokémon for it....

A male gabite and a female froslass get stuck in the machine, though you do obtain one (1) male pidgey.
Oh god, not another pidgey. Anyways, do I get the gabite and froslass or not? If not, I send the pidgey to peckthem out of the machines

No gabite and froslass for you. There's a slight theme here, isn't there...?

The machines look too sturdy for a pidgey to beat up, and more importantly the people running the place probably don't want you doing that. It's not worth starting a fight. For one thing, they can get the pokémon out.

You'll have to try something clever.

Let's see, where's that nice man? I'd like to make a nice donation of $13 for all the Pokemon. If the place needed a little more, I think that can be arranged.

Things like that only work so many times.

You'd be better off thinking of something interesting to do.

Fine. I'll just go to machine that has no Pokemon stuck and make it stuck. Flying.

Nothing comes out when you put your money in -- it doesn't even get stuck -- so you punch the EJECT MONEY button and you get your money back, at least!

Sweet, fine. Can I ask the man if he would please fixed the Dragon and Ice machines? I said please. :D

Sweet, fine. Can I ask the man if he would please fixed the Dragon and Ice machines? I said please. :D
I say what the guy above me said. I also offer a reward.
Psst: there's nothing particularly clever about repeating what other people have tried.

He'll take your money if you offer it, coolking, but he goes to remove the stuck pokéballs and place them back in the machine properly. "It's fixed," he says.

A female sealeo and male altaria are now stuck in the machine.

I sense a theme.

... I hate these machines. How about asking the man even nicer to fix the machine AND give me the Pokemon. I'll be happy to assist in anyway. :D

HIS MONEY *COUGHCOUGH* *COUGHIDONTREALLYOWEHIMCOUGH* and a free drink!

Back
Top Bottom