• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Chasers of Emotion

"I wouldn't care," Luna replied. She turned away, but then saw something lying on the ground. It appeared to have text on it. It was dark, so she couldn't really read it, but she decided to save the tablet for later, and put it in her pocket. "What we need to do is find a way out of this forest."

Oliver watched the figure of Luna grab something from the ground. He was curious to what she had, but he decided not to put the spotlight on her around everyone. "Yes, I agree with- I'm sorry, I didn't get your name," he said to Luna, while moving his glasses with his right hand.

Seeing everyone else eating, Amy realized she was hungry. She got up and retracted the spikes back into her, finding a Pecha berry bush and picking several of the soft, sweet berries that cured most poisons.

"I wonder if that tablet contains information," said Zsasha. "Too bad we can't read it now. You can lead the way, Luna." Even though none of us has a clue on where to go.

((Oh.
The tablet. I found it lying on the ground, hidden under a bush.))
Luna began shaking again. "I don't know where to go..." she began to transform again, except this time, ears began to grow out of her head, a black, fluffy tail sprouted, and her face elongated into a muzzle. With a slight whimper to her voice, "Let's try this way." She was full Mightyena on all fours now. Smelling her way, she twitched her ears, when she heard a howl.
"Did any of you hear that?" she asked, before continuing on. However, there was no light; she almost had no hope. "We might as well wait until daylight." As if on cue, the forest was slightly illuminated with the light of dawn. Luna could see a bit better, but it was still dark. She began to turn a bit more human, but she still was pretty close to full Mightyena, at least enough to hear another howl. It was closer this time. "Everyone be careful," she warned, stopping in her tracks and twitching her ears.

"It's okay," said Zsasha, resting a hand on Luna's head. He fell to the ground when Luna shrunk. "Bye," he said with a smile on his face. Zsasha doubled over, with wings growing out of his shoulders. His fingers and toes became claws, and six "horns" grew out of the sides of his head. Soon, he was a complete Salamence. "I heard that too," said Zsasha, and flapped his wings to fly. "I'll keep watch."

((I'll be gone for a week. Lets say Sam follows you guys all around until I come back.))

Forum Name: MurrMurr
RP Name: Wizkh
Pokemon morph: Gallade
Personality: Shy around people he doesn't know, Wizkh can be silent to the point where you don't know he's there. Once he warms up to people, he is caring and friendly (if a bit blunt). He respect even his enemies, a side effect of part Gallade-ifying.
Bio: Wizkh's first memory is flying around on a Pelipper. He can't recall anything about his parents except a shocked grimace when he started wailing and turned into a Gallade.
Appearance: Slightly less than five feet tall. He wears a red shirt and jeans, and carries a purple marble in his pocket.
Other: nothing.

Accepted, MurrMurr. You can wake up where we all are.
-----
Luna could smell whatever enemy was coming getting closer. There was a shadow in the distance. Now she was less scared. She was more angry. Bristling, she bared her fangs and growled. But the shadow kept coming. The Mightyena had no choice. When he came, she could see he was a Houndoom. Leaping onto the attacker, she wrestled him harshly.

Spotting Luna fighting, the Zsasha-Salamence swooped down and Zen Headbutted the Houndoom, until he realised the dog was Dark-type. Instead, he bit down on it with a Crunch and pulled it away from Luna. "You can come fight again," he said, dropping the canine.

Wizkh woke up, groaned, and stood, taking in the bleak surroundings. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes in time to see a Houndoom running by him. Terrified out of his wits, Wizkh's arms solidified into blades, his feet grew and thickend. As a Gallade, he ran for the nearest tree and waited.

Not five minutes later, he found the answer to what he was looking for, seeing a mixed group of people and Pokémon travelling through. Relaxing, but not enough to go back to human, he murmured, "Hi, my name is Wizkh. Did you just try to kill a Houndoom?"

(This post assumes that Houndoom fled and the group continued, if not I'll edit)

"I guess that's true," Luna explained. She turned back to the Houndoom, who had gotten up. When he bit down hard on her, she could feel herself burning. It was a Fire Fang. Luna countered with Take Down, tackling him as hard as she could. She could feel herself slam into her. Both Pokemon were knocked back, and the Houndoom fled back to where it came from.
"I'm guessing that's the way out of the forest," Luna suggested before becoming human again. She wandered in the direction of the Houndoom, but was wary for any upcoming enemies.

((NEW UPDATE! You can also be on the side of the scientists trying to capture the Chasers of Emotion, but you can't be one that transforms. You are either a human or a human's Pokemon. If anyone would like to switch sides, tell me. If you switch sides, re-post your form.))

Zsasha nodded and, with decreasing emotion, slowly changed back into a human. He then followed Luna. "If that's where that Houndoom came from, then that's probably it."

((Here goes nothing))

Kailani woke up, dazed and disoriented.

He took one look at his surroundings and realized that this must be some sort of dream.

Why am I in a forest?

That wasn't even the biggest surprise. As Kailani got u, he took one look at his elbow and had to surpress a yell.

For on the side of his arm there was now a fin.

What the heck is going on here?

Back
Top Bottom