• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Choose Your Own Pokemon Adventure~ Unova

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
*Pokemon being shiny or gender decided by RNG

basiclly,you choose the following actions. The action with 3 votes first goes.

A bright day in Nuvema town! You Wake up to see Bianca at your bed, eager for her Pokemon as well! Cheren appears by you. A present was left on the table, for all three of you.

"Here Are 3 Pokemon, for everyone.Enjoy!~Juniper

You pick one of the following;
Shiny vvv(Someone tell me how to do the shiny sprite)
SnivySnivy SHINY!! (out of 400,youmust be crazy to ignore) Male

OshawottOshawott Female

TepigTepig Male

Which do you pick?

Let's see... I love Tepig, it's so adorable... But it's evolutions are so ugly. Not to mention I've already picked Tepig before, so I guess I should try something new.

Snivy... Well, I usually hate Grass-types, but it's SHINY. SO SHINYYY~ And its evolutions aren't bad either.

Oshawott: Ugly, though it has some of the sexiest evolutions everrr.

You know what, I think I'm gonna go with the Snivy, just because I wanna try something new. AND I SHALL CALL HIM EUSTACE

Snivy, of course. He's the best, and shiny.
I wanted to name him Excalibur though DD:

Seeing as most people pick shinies, Snivy it is.

So you pick your veryone Shiny Snivy. Bianca screams "OOOHHH I'LL TAKE THIS LIL OSHAWOTT!!!!!! Just take that one Cheren"

"Fine, I like Tepig, and i'll take it" Cheren remarks. "OOHHH, LET'S BATTLE!!!!" Bianca says. You say....

1) Yes

2) No

3) Err....Stomach ache!

err...LotF, i'll take that as yes...

So you battle Bianca, she sends out her Female Oshawott. What do you do?

OshawottLv 5 Female
_________________ ???/???​

Snivy Lv 5 Male
_________________ 21/21

Moves:1)Tackle(1 vote), 2)Leer

Actually, the opponets moves will be randomized by RNG, meaning #1 tackle, #2 Leer, so if RNG got a number 2, then it would be leer, sorry for not saying that earlier.

...RNG gods predict oshawott to use; Leer.

Most People pick tackle, so we'll go with tackle.

Snivy Uses Tackle on Oshawott. A Critical Hit! After getting that beating, Oshawott uses Tail Whip to bring down Snivy's defense.

What do you do now?

OshawottLv 5 Female
__________ ???/???​

SnivyLv 5 Male
_____________________ 21/21

Moves:1)Tackle,(1 vote) 2)Leer

(Tackle-Accuracy Roll 6, needed 100 to miss
Tail Whip-Accuracy Roll 38, needed 100 to miss
Using RNG, getting a 10 between 1 and ten results in critical hits. It got a 10.
Snivy's base speed is greater than Oshawotts, so Snivy will go first each round.
Oshawott's next move will be Tackle. )

Last edited:
*Oh, and Snivy's base speed is 63, Oshawott's is 45.Therefore, Snivy goes first When battling Bianca's Oshawott.

Edit:That last tackle was a critical hit, therefore, it should be about 2 hits maybe.

And I just realized Oshawott uses Tail whip instead of Leer. It does the sameeffect though. I'll still change it.

Yeah, just keep tackling it. That strategy has never lost me a first rival battle :U

ok, it'll just be tackle for the whole battle.

Snivy tackles Oshawott, making it weak. Oshawott counteracts with tackle as well.
So Snivy hits it again with a full on tackle, hoping to faint it, and it does.

Oshawott Lv 5 Female
KO'ed! ???/???​

Snivy Lv 6 Male
________________ 16/21 Level UP!

So your Snivy wins the battle, and you call it back to your Pokeball. "Bianca...look at what you did to the room" Cheren remarks. "OOHHH!! Pokemon are little but are strong! AWESOME!" Bianca screams. "You....are hopeles.....Hey____, I cant battle right now, I need to get home real quick. Let's go to the proffessor's in 10 minutes! " Cheren says and walks out with Bianca following him.

Oh, I totally forgot! I ned to ask what the gender and name ofyour carachter is! Derp!

Ok, so Male Or Female,

And Pick one of these names; Satoshi, Gary, or Silver,(male) Or Artemis, Crystal, Tokine (Female)

Last edited:
*joins in* Female, Artemis.

The male names are boring, as is Crystal, and I'm a mythology nerd so.

So am I.XP. ok so if anyne else wants to put female,artemis, then 2 more votes to reach majority.

Oh, and Snivy leveled up to Lv 6.

Back
Top Bottom