• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Choose Your Own Pokemon Adventure~ Unova

That goes against both the rules of this game and the rules of Greek mythology.

If you wind up with a bunch of teenaged girls with bows and arrows at your door, thank Artemis >:D

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with mythology, and Artemis is a boy's name too.
I just didn't like the names for the boy character.

There is no male Artemis, so we'll go with FEMALE Artemis.

The male artemis name is spelled ArtemUs, the female name is spelled ArtemIs.Difference!

You walk downstairs. You Mother walks up to you and gives you a Xtranciever. So you walk out the house, not wanting to be there when your mom gets pissed off at the room.
You see Bianca on the right going to her home, with Cheren coming from the left going to the lab. You want to know what Bianca's doing, but you've played the game, so she'll be out in a minute, but hey, it cant hurt to ruin a family moment.

While walking, you notice the rails that prevent people from jumpng into the sea (AWW). So you look out at the midnight sky, and you realize thats why your tired. You were woken up in fucking midnight. But you look at the beautiful sky, only having clouds circle around and form. It begins to rain and lightning. Bianca comes out, screamig to you "GET IN THE LAB!!!". But you can't for the scenaries too magnificent!At last, you snap out of it when you realized it''s a twister! Everything blows off to the twister, and you almost do, until you are in the eye of the twister, where you have only a few seconds to leave until te worst comes. Regaining your senses, you go in the lab just in time.

"Hi...yeah..twister...midnight..yeah....well, here you are, a pokedex for you all, to record the pokemon you've seen and caught. Quickly, the basement! The twisters strong!"Juniper remarks. What do you do?

1) get the last bit of sanity and go in the basement

2)stay there

3) You get the fuck outside and use Snivy to attack the twister, possibly killing your shiny

??? uhh...that's not one of the answers. were you on another page, and then posted,thought it was the last page?

*face palm* just pick one of the choices.

1) get in the basemen
2)stay there
3)get the fuck out there and use your snivy to fight the twistr, possibly killing your one and only shiny

Edit2: *confusing face palm*

ok, one more vote to reach the majority.

You get in the basement, regaining your senses. Juniper continues her speech.
"Today is the start of something new. You'll start your own Pokemon journey. You'll battle courageous foes, fierce enemies...and possibly...just possibly...you will become...a hero.... Take the Pokedex's...befriend new Pokemon...aim for your goal..."

Bianca cries at such a beautiful speech. Cheren stands there in amazement. You listen cloesely for something...the twister's not as terrible. It won't destroy the lab now. You race upstairs to look out the window. You see fire on the ground...burning the grass...and your house has burned down. Fuck, your mother was in there! The Xtranciever rings. "Hi honey! I'm in Bianca's house in the basement! So is Cheren's parents.We're all fine!" Your mother says, and hangs up.

You sigh with relief. As you gaze at the twister leaving from the window...you see...two Pokemon...no- 3 Pokemon out in the twister....One a noticibly white with a little red on it, possibly making fire...the other a dark black with a little yellow, possibly making lighting....and....what looks like a red pokemon on a cloud.....

Cheren comes to you. "Let's go on the journey now. The proffessor told us EVERYTHING we need.Hey...let's battle..."

What will you do?
1) Let's battle

2) Nah, I'm going to Accumula town

3)F*ck this. I'm checking on my mother.

Ok, and Shiny Pokemon level up quicker.

Two more votes to reach majority

Last edited:
Just for your convienience, here's your pokemon right now

Snivy
Moves:Tackle, Leer
Nature:Hasty

One more vote to reach majority

what do you mean? landorous, tornadous, and thunderous? I only put one of those two in the twister. ;P

So.....whats your vote LS99?

Back
Top Bottom