• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

City Ruin

Dr. Frank: You continue past the Mr Mime, only to find another Male mrmime. It looks like the same one. Do you capture it? You also look on the floor to find a
Bag_Electirizer_Sprite.png
Electrizer!

darksong: Torchic can't learn flash. Do you want a flashlight?

wolfroland: You enter the city, looking at a few buildings, when you feel something sticky on your leg. It's a Female Grimer, hugging your trousers. She seems quite attracted to your leg. Will you catch her?

Last edited:
wolfroland: You pay £3 to the main desk to do a bit more exploring, and come across another pokemon. A Male bidoof Will you throw your ruin ball?

Wolfroland: You go past the Bidof, hearing a tweeting above your head. It's a Male starly. Will you capture it?

Flareth: You enter the City, watching a few people coming and going out of labs and tunnels. You decide on the less popular Surface, finding a Male pidgey. Will you take him?

Darksong: You enter the Lab, hiring a flashlight after some confusion, looking for a good find. You see something in the corner of your eye, mimicking your every move. It's a male mimejr. Want to catch him?

(Lot's of dudes coming out today.)

I'll go into Decrepit Lab, and rent a Flashlight since Cyndaquil can't learn flash. (Hands $3)

I'd like to go through the tiny tunnel please. I think half of my team can use rock smash, so let's goo~~ <pc>

Dr Frank: You can take the Electrizer and continue if you want.

Wolfroland: You go past the Starly, looking round a bit more. You hear more twweting above, and look up to see a Male Staravia. Will you take him?

Beav232: You enter the lab, flashlight in hand, when you see metal glinting in the corner of your eye. It's a spoon, held by a Female Kadabra. Do you want her?

Darksong: (you don't need to pay again if you don't catch the pokemon.) You continue past the little clown, before stumbling a copy of yourself" It shrinks down when you touch it, turning into a pink blob. It's a ditto! Do you catch it?

Ultraviolet: You smash open the tunnel, crawl in slowly and creep around. You eventually come across a mound of dirt blocking your way. The earth vibrates slightly infront of you, and a male Diglett pops out. Do you capture him?

Back
Top Bottom