• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D2]

So there was no Ditto?

Also, pssst, I roleclaimed, update that list.

Sorry, I'm not good at keeping track of this stuff. :/

1. KR-9 - Snorlax -
2. Metallica Fanboy - Wigglytuff - Dayblocker
3. Superbird - Croagunk - Vigilante
4. Glace -
5. Zapi -
6. Legendaryseeker99 - Ditto-Genesect (?) -
7. Wargle - Darmanitan - Oracle
8. Mai - Silcoon -Role Unknown
9. Rizadon -
10. Phantom - Dusclops - Roleblocker
11. Flower Doll -
12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow -
13. surskitty - Genesect -
14. Mystic - Zoroark -
15. RespectTheBlade -
16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver

So there is no Ditto...that means at least one of them must be lying about their role.

I'm rather suspicious of Legendaryseeker99. surskitty was at least discussing stuff with us a bit. LS99 kind of seemed to be avoiding the discussion about the Genesects.

I didn't say there wasn't a Ditto, I said LS99 wasn't the! ditto

((how can we be so sure there is a ditto?))

Let's not be hasty, here-- LS has been actively ignoring conversation about the Genesects, yes, but we don't have any conclusive proof that she's necessarily Mafia. She could be an alien or a jester or something like that.

Let's not be hasty, here-- LS has been actively ignoring conversation about the Genesects, yes, but we don't have any conclusive proof that she's necessarily Mafia. She could be an alien or a jester or something like that.

I forgot what a jester is... elaborate?

...Except remember that Zackrai probably doesn't know that role.

I doubt there's a Jester as opposed to an Alien.

That's a good point...

Still, I'd like LS to defend herself first, since for all we know surskitty is lying about her role. Unless somebody's inspected surskitty/LS and proven them innocent/guilty

I never said LS99 is mafia conclusively, I was merely casting the doubt. Which, might I remind you, tends to get otherwise quiet people to talk.

Wow. Apparently this was posted in when I was gone.
And then I turn into a girl and am revealed as not being the Ditto I never claimed to be?

Really this whole Ditto thing just was forced on LS99 when MF said one of them could be ditto, and Kam just took off on LS99 being ditto

Back
Top Bottom