• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D3]

Then Zapi must have forgot to put it on the list. (I never saw many people's claims)

Anyway.......Do we have any evidence for any thing?

Well, since my partner isn't at risk, I might as well elaborate on my roleclaim: I am a Glameow. On Night 0, I had to choose a person to "charm", effectively making them a quasi-lover. I chose Flora. If I died, Flora would kill herself out of sadness; however, since I am a naughty flirty Glameow, Flora's death had no effect on me.

Alright, lessee. Beaten to death, drowned and poisoned.

Poisoned sounds like something Superbird would do, except he's innocent. Unless he was mafia with a role that displays as innocent, like a Godfather. That's kinda convoluted, though.

Later I might reread the topic so I can check out if anybody stands out.

For the time being, though, here's a thought: Golett/Golurk are fairly powerful. Beaten to death would befit their style.

I'm a bulletproof Bronzong. Who apparently is classified as green in the Pokédex.

Also, sorry, I forgot about Phantom's claim.

1. KR-9 - Snorlax - (Innocent)
  2. Metallica Fanboy - Wigglytuff - Dayblocker
  3. Superbird - Croagunk - Vigilante
  4. Glace - Unown - Alien
  5. Zapi - Bronzong - Bulletproof
  6. Legendaryseeker99 - Drifblim - Terrorist
  7. Wargle - Zen Darmanitan - Oracle
  8. Mai - Silcoon - (Innocent)
  9. DarkAura - Goldeen - Vanilla Townie
  10. Phantom - Dusclops
  11. Flower Doll - Lopunny - (Innocent)
  12. Karkat Vantas - Glameow
  13. surskitty - Genesect
  14. Mystic - Zoroark - Inspector
  15. RespectTheBlade - Darkrai - (Mafia)
  16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver

Lynches aren't mandatory, are they? Because at the moment I don't think there's a really compelling reason to lynch anyone.

I have just looked over the thread and have suspicions of menndant. Here's why;

1; On an early page, there was something about a fire or electric type kill, and he suggested goldeen, who is a water type and also my Pokemon.

2; If he is telling the truth on his Pokemon, then the death of KR-9 (By a rock attack i believe) could be caused by him, the Golurk (or golett? I'm not sure) (Who is part rock)

Thats just my suspicions.

Oh, and Zapi, I think Karkat roleclaimed Flora's lover on an earlier page.

Edit; Here's my role, copy and pasted. (Added quotation marks)

"You are Goldeen, and you are a Townie. You are KIND OF LAME, and therefore DON'T HAVE POWERS.

You have no night action, unfortunately. Sorry! You are Innocent."

Um, Darkaura, I had a little confusion about you and Mai's role, which is why Goldeen appears earlier in the thread.

And Mendatt is a Golurk, but it seemed as though he couldn't read.

Oh, well, I probably overlooked that.

But why would Mendant say that a fire/electric type move be of goldeens? (Unless goldeen knows moves like that and my whole life was a lie)

Oh (I just reread and saw that it was edited therefore i wasnt able to see it. Derp me, DX)

Well, my suspicions are gone.

Now, since we have to lynch (unless if we give a compelling reason)...who?

Oh hey, this didn't come up until now.

I used my inspection disc on Karkat last night; he is mafia. (And my disc broke, sob.)

Karkat Vantas.

That could explain why he didnt die when his supossed lover did.

OK then, Karkat Vantas

I don't think that's a particularly consistent roleclaim, there. And I doubt my inspection was tainted by sanity since A) I'm a freakin Genesect and B) sanities suck, so I'm sticking to my guns.

Well, you've mentioned your "investigation disk being broken". That sounds like enough of a limiter for me.

Back
Top Bottom