• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Colorized Pokemafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D3]

Yes; I can only use my inspection disc once. I used it. It is now broken and I can no longer use the inspect function.

I'm pretty sure I explained this earlier in the thread.

Odd; I sent in my kill yesterday and targeted surskitty. Why did this not go through >:?

Anyway, gg floop. Karkat

What is it with people and voting for themselves lately :/

Anyway, *jumps on Karkat bandwagon*

Okay, it seems that this is a majority.

The remaining townspeople drag off the seemingly willing Karkat Vantas to the gallows, for they were given good word he is against them. And they seem to enjoy bands on wagons for some reason but this seems off topic, because there are people to lynch, innocents to save.

Karkat Vantas, the Barboach, is dead. He was mafia.
You have 24 hours for night actions.

Alright, I guess it's about time this happened.

The town realizes it's been a week since the last time it was day, and they went to their master to complain. Here is what he said.

The remaining town members go into the town and do their headcount, which is relatively easy now, since there's only like six of them. However, when they finished counting, it was found someone was missing. Suskitty was found soon after, foaming at the mouth, in her home.

Surskitty, the Genesect, is dead. She was innocent.

You have 24 hours for discussion.

Re: Colorized Pokemafia [D4]

ok, now lets think;

surskitty claimed inspector, and then was targeted.

Now, only someone who seemed suspicous at the time she claimed inspector would be our best bet.

the question is, how many mafia are left?

Oh, well, she still had partial inspector power.

Still, who would want to target her?

Try anybody ever?

There are better ways to fish out the last mafia than that.

Alright, I've just looked through the entire thread a second time. Sadly, our last remaining mafia in no way stood out outright.

A good thing to do right now would be to review the deathes we've had across the game. One was scorched, other was buried underneath rocks and had a broken spine, other was beaten and mangled horribly, other was drowned and a last one was poisoned.

The drowning could have been Karkat's thing, clearly, whereas the poisoning might be linked to one Superbird, who was a Croagunk. I also thought the scorching might have been surskitty, but she claimed not to have sent a night action the night it happened. As such, we have three unsolved deathes in hands.

On an unrelated note, Mendatt, can you tell us who you have targeted throughout the game?

The rocks and beaten seems like something a golurk does. (Can golurk learn fire type moves?)

Right, we might need some pressure on to get this going.

Mendatt better get talking pretty fast.

Agreed, I haven't seen Mendatt in a while.

Player list (not that we really need it at this point xD):
  1. KR-9 - Snorlax - (Innocent)
  2. Metallica Fanboy - Wigglytuff - Dayblocker
  3. Superbird - Croagunk - Vigilante
  4. Glace - Unown - Alien
  5. Zapi - Bronzong - Bulletproof
  6. Legendaryseeker99 - Drifblim - Terrorist
  7. Wargle - Zen Darmanitan - Oracle
  8. Mai - Silcoon - (Innocent)
  9. DarkAura - Goldeen - Vanilla Townie
  10. Phantom - Dusclops - Roleblocker
  11. Flower Doll - Lopunny - (Innocent)
  12. Karkat Vantas - Barboach - (Mafia)
  13. surskitty - Genesect - Jack-of-all-trades
  14. Mystic - Zoroark - Inspector
  15. RespectTheBlade - Darkrai - (Mafia)
  16. Mendatt - Golett - Bus Driver

Last edited:

hey. Yu know, when the last of us were lynchng kam, only mendant didnt lynch, and mafia would lynch their fellow mafia, right?

and the rocks would make sense for his Pokemon.

everyone else agree?

suspicous!

now tell me, why do you have a hunck to lynch zapi?

It's not very often that we get people suddenly claiming to have a hunch that it's a good idea to lynch the guy who claimed bulletproof while a separate bandwagon is rolling.

Too scummy to be true, even.

Could you tell us about this 'hunch', Phantom? I'm a little suspicious of you myself, now.

Back
Top Bottom