• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night Two)

Re: Confusing Picture Fun Mafia (Night One)

@ Abstainers:

Umm... guys? I'm pretty sure the rules said no abstains.

Still though idk... LS99, why did you suddenly jump to abstain after finding out RK-9 would die? (Okay you may not want to answer that, but if you can I'm really curious and it might help us)

@ Abstainers:

Umm... guys? I'm pretty sure the rules said no abstains.

Still though idk... LS99, why did you suddenly jump to abstain after finding out RK-9 would die? (Okay you may not want to answer that, but if you can I'm really curious and it might help us)

Because RK-9 is a pretty cool guy

Yeah that's all, no actual reason concerning the game.

EDIT: DA, if you knew if your Lover was Mafia, why would you want to oust them? You'd win with the Mafia, so it would actually be harming yourself in the act.

So? I'd always want the innocetns to win if i was originally innocent. do you want me to lynch an innocent rather than mafia?

Well, when you Lover a Mafia, you basically join the Mafia.....
So you are actually making a bad move by ousting yourself.

No, i was told I'd be saying the same alignment. So why are you so reluctant on outing someone who has a good chance of being mafia. (Actually, his role involves alignment switching, but i don't know the EXACT details)

I'm speaking in general.
Rule #1 of Lovers: If you Lover a Mafia, don't betray the Mafia.
You stay FAITHFUL to your partner.
You don't hang a target on their back that says "LYNCH ME I'M MAFIA"

I'd like to hear from RK-9

The day was supposed to end a while ago, actually. Silly people. The abstains do not count :P

DarkAura was immediately put up for consideration because of something Coloursfall had found out - or thought he had found out, at least - about her. She agreed to it, because she had a different hunch about the same thing as Coloursfall did. Some people ended up trying to not vote, but they were unsuccessful. When RK_9 saw DarkAura's throat get slashed, he let out an anguished cry and ran up to the person holding the knife that killed her and plunged it into his own heart. He fell next to her, the pool of blood gathering around him mingling with the one that surrounded her already.

And the girl shook her head sadly and walked on. How many false hunches could people have?

DarkAura is dead.
RK_9 is dead.
They were both innocent.

(Tough luck, DarkAura. But I don't think I made it clear that you would win if you both survived. Even though you remained innocent, if RK_9 had been mafia and had won, you would still have won as well, and vice versa. That's how I tend to have lovers work, anyway. It would have been up to you. Maybe I wrote it a bit too confusingly when I told you, sorry... I think I said what literally happened, not what would effectively happen.)

I didn't say how long you had for night actions did I oh I'm stupid. Oh well. Extending the night for 24 hours anyway because I barely got anyone's night actions :/

The traveling girl looked up at the birds flying around and shook her head sadly.

The townspeople all walk to the square again, hoping that, like the previous day, there would be no death. But alas, this was not to be. There has once again been a kill, and the poor victim this time is Coloursfall. He was killed in a similar manner to the first victim, with all his bright red blood flowing into the fountain, and his feathers scattered throughout it. You head to his house, and on the way, you find a note in his handwriting (if you can call it that, since he was a bird) with the words, "Do what Mawile did best" written on it, and manage to determine that he was innocent.

Legendaryseeker99 seems to also be missing. He is absolutely nowhere in the town, and you conclude that he must be away for some reason.

Coloursfall is dead. He was innocent.
LS99 has been silenced for the day and may not speak.
48 hours for discussion and lynching.

I've pretty much given up on the thought of modkilling because if I actually went through with that most of the roles with night actions will be dead very soon :/ I actually ended up giving you even more extra time than I planned and it did not help.

I have absolutely no idea. Mawile was the first one dead, so it's not like we have much to go on.

There is this, though:
"find out what it is"
(Also blue-gray blood?)
What jumps to mind with that note is inspector (or at least some info-gathering role) but idk.

Last edited:
Sorry sorry sorry for the wait!
_-***-_

The townspeople simply tried to figure out what was going on instead of who to lynch, and thus no one died.

(In the future I'll randomise a kill, but I put such a simple thing off for so long because of NaNo that I figure I should be nice :D)

Back
Top Bottom