• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contest Pokémafia Spectacular! - Game Thread

wisper

i protected jack last night - i figured that if jack/mewt/herbe were confirming each other (and if herbe used their bees immediately and it's such a small setup + no extra kills so far there probably isn't a vig (?), so herbe can't be mafia and neither could jack, unless they were wolfing together, but that would mean mewt would have to be teamed with at least one of them, and if mewt used a daykill on myuma that makes no sense, because stryke already flipped and that would be four scum in the game and bussing one of their own when they had a lot of people in thread, and that didn't make any sense to me) ANYWAY, with you three confirming each other, i figured wisper would go after jack to prevent more items being given out, since there's no point in using a no-op move now. i didn't protect myself because i figured there was no reason to go after me because i'm the only other suspect in thread; going after one of you three would mean convincing the other two, and that could easily backfire.

anyway i am thinking you have no appeal because your kill failed. lmao.

i am desperately hoping there's only one scum left and that there's no mass-daykill power lmao

wisper ill claim and provide confirmation in a second too also ill read ur poast in a second sande

i mean i still want to understand why i dont have any appeal

im assuming it was a roleblock but idk who could have done that?
paul paul saved da Day

ok so think. what is the Singular Thing that a smeargle does. he sketches. thats the One Move. surprised nobody pressed me on this earlier but i basically had all 5 contest types that were a form of copying a move from a dead townie. the stipulation was basically about the first townie who died by the end of the next day phase (which is why i inferred a daykill could be at play although in hindsight it was just including whoever died from that next days execution poll), if they had a move that was the same type as the type i used i would copy it. when i used my beauty move night one and ZM died i got "Burning Jealousy" which was basically an inspection type move that would tell you what contest type someone used the previous night. well i had used my Coolness copier move the night before last and we all woke up and no one was dead and i didn't get shit but by the time Everything Happened Oh God................... guess what I inherited...................................... frenzy plant. thanks qenya sorry about tunneltown,,,,,,,

Anyway frenzy plant reduces appeal by 2 on the target. If the move is at 2 appeal or less, then it's a full-ass roleblock. So since wisper is down to 0 appeal that means it worked as a Full Ass Roleblock and voila nobody is dead! :^)

all my copier moves were named shit like My Pokemon Is Fight and She Is Grace and stuff so i didnt put any stock into flavorspec solving anyway

all my copier moves were named shit like My Pokemon Is Fight and She Is Grace and stuff so i didnt put any stock into flavorspec solving anyway
i wrote this thinking burning jealousy also fit into this category what the fuck??? its a new move??????? god i havent played since gen 7 fuck

it simply cannot be me because if it was i would have been better at murder

cat-breakdancing.gif

End of the Festival

Gabby here with Hoenn TV, and this is my apology broadcast! Now, in the past, I may have said that it was wrong to cancel the festival and that I wanted to see Wisper's next performance, and I know that sounds pretty bad with everything that's come to light since then, but hear me out! First of all, the context-- no, Ty, I don't know what a "YouTuber" is and I'm not going to stop doing whatever it is you're asking me to stop doing.

Okay, geez, fine, here's your "reporting" or whatever. She was the grandmaster of all things bad and now we know about every bad thing that happened in the festival because the others ambushed her and made her talk. Blah, blah, blah. Are you all happy now?

-----

Wisper is dead. She was mafia.

Town wins!

-----

that's all she wrote, folks! I was wondering if you guys were somehow going to manage to overthink your way into actually having to play this Day, but I guess not huh-

anyways, off to open the doors to hell, will put up the role PMs and logs in a mo!

Back
Top Bottom