• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

I love your shirt, Mister Oak.
Well, I'm pleased to hear someone else likes it for a change! I'm rather fond of it myself, but other than that, only Delia finds it charming.

That stinks. He should clean up his act!
If my grandson starts to think
he'll use my bed to house his kinks,
I'll have Muk raise such a stink
to make more than his ego shrink!

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

IN FACT, I AM SO AWESOME I CAN POST TWICE

AND TYPE IN CAPS

also James if you make another pun I'm going to have to start saying the motto by myself. We don't want that, do we

I swear Ash is a cheater

After all, his Pikachu hurts ground types

Hey! That might explain why you never win, Team Rocket! Ash used cheats to make his Pikachu have 999 in all stats!

Well, I'm pleased to hear someone else likes it for a change! I'm rather fond of it myself, but other than that, only Delia finds it charming.

If my grandson starts to think
he'll use my bed to house his kinks,
I'll have Muk raise such a stink
to make more than his ego shrink!
And then he's sure to find
That some cheese has no rind
And to save his sore behind
He'll ... have to use Calm Mind?

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

IN FACT, I AM SO AWESOME I CAN POST TWICE

AND TYPE IN CAPS

also James if you make another pun I'm going to have to start saying the motto by myself. We don't want that, do we
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MOTTO

We need to do the motto together!

Otherwise how can we pose!

HOW CAN WE POSE Team Rocket's got to stick together

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MOTTO

We need to do the motto together!

Otherwise how can we pose!

HOW CAN WE POSE Team Rocket's got to stick together

Easy, I'll just make a model of myself! Then I only have to deal with me! Much easier, really-

Oh don't look so pathetic >:( it's not like I'm actually going to do the motto without you jeez

Easy, I'll just make a model of myself! Then I only have to deal with me! Much easier, really-

Oh don't look so pathetic >:( it's not like I'm actually going to do the motto without you jeez
I win contests for you.

Well -- GOOD. >| ... [HUGS]

[ BUT YOU LOSE, JESSIE, YOU LOSE TO THE TWERPETTES -- yeah I'm not going to say it because it's not like my track record with Pokemon Orienteering is much better ]

[ STOPS HUGGING >D ]

*the panther slinks into the tread and watches the random commence*

Well well well, what is this? Rockets in our Forums? I guess there is only one thing to do.

*Sets up a lawn chair and orders herself a Chichi*

Watch them screw themselves over because all their plans fail when they do evil. The only time you guys win a plan is when you are doing a act of good. *sips drink* But please, do continue. It amuses me.

*chuckles under her breath* I'm drinking a ChiChi. It's a drink with booze in it, James-baby. I don't think your Tetter Dance will do much.

Now please, do continue. You two are funny. More so, James. *rests chin on her hand*

*chuckles under her breath* I'm drinking a ChiChi. It's a drink with booze in it, James-baby. I don't think your Tetter Dance will do much.

Now please, do continue. You two are funny. More so, James. *rests chin on her hand*
I suppose you're not a teeter-taler, then!
...*blink*

Is your Mime Jr. prostituting itself...?
I'm not sure what you just said.

Back
Top Bottom