• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

...*raises eyebrow* Teeter-taler? Now you are the one that is confusing, James. Please, do tell what this may be. Pay no mind to the hero's of the story while you answer my questions. I'm sure they won't be up to anything.

Trust me *purr*

...*raises eyebrow* Teeter-taler? Now you are the one that is confusing, James. Please, do tell what this may be. Pay no mind to the hero's of the story while you answer my questions. I'm sure they won't be up to anything.

Trust me *purr*
Isn't it obvious?

(( TEETOTALER :D ))

Ooh, sleepovers! ... I don't think I've ever had a sleepover. Though one time --

[ CUE SEPIA ]

-- Growlie and I were allllll alone and we
and we
we were stuck outside
for days
in the winter

but then!
a nice old man offered to let us stay in his barn!
which we did!
BUT IT WAS ON FIRE
AND THE CALL WAS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

AND WE DIED ;_____;

And then he's sure to find
That some cheese has no rind
And to save his sore behind
He'll ... have to use Calm Mind?

I'm sure he'd Endeavor to Stomp out and Slam the door with ExtremeSpeed, but with Muk in Pursuit and a Lock On the door, his Last Resort would more likely be to raise his Hyper Voice and Curse (or simply Struggle not to Spit Up) than to keep a Calm Mind and Bide his time.

My Nasty Plot may seem like a cruel Punishment, but in Spite of the Magnitude of its Mean Look, a Muk's Sludge is only Sharpen-ough to be harmful on contact. In any case, it would certainly be worth it to Block Gary's Horn Attack and stop his Swagger.

Ah, shit, it's Gramps.

YOU ARE THE MOST EMBARRASSING GRANDFATHER, EVER. Can't even keep a girlfriend, what is this ...

I'm sure he'd Endeavor to Stomp out and Slam the door with ExtremeSpeed, but with Muk in Pursuit and a Lock On the door, his Last Resort would more likely be to raise his Hyper Voice and Curse (or simply Struggle not to Spit Up) than to keep a Calm Mind and Bide his time.

My Nasty Plot may seem like a cruel Punishment, but in Spite of the Magnitude of its Mean Look, a Muk's Sludge is only Sharpen-ough to be harmful on contact. In any case, it would certainly be worth it to Block Gary's Horn Attack and stop his Swagger.
Pound for Pound, I'm sure you could get a ViceGrip on his resulting Rage when he finds that he's been Hazed. If you take Charge, you can Minimize his Screeching and show the Gravity of your preaching! There's only so much Chatter he can do before he'll have to Endure your rules.

Maybe with Foresight they'll see through his Charms and not be Attracted?

[ ... ... ... He's still outclassed ; ;b ]

Back
Top Bottom