• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

Ash's Pikachu makes a concerted effort to electrocute its way out of the bag that James has placed it in.

My... my sweet pokemons getting yoinked senses ... they're tingling ...

[funky theme music, which is code for gary storming off]

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OR HOW I GOT HERE. I DO KNOW I SHOULD GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE THOUGH! Aggron, lazy idiot, Protect on me! ~

JAMES YOU ARE GAY YOU HAVE CLEAVAGE IN SOME EPISODES!

That'd hurt Weezing!

What do you know about our boss?
THERE IS A POKEMON CENTER NEARBY
NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET PROMOTED

I eat lunch with him every other saturday. We discuss things like taking over the world and Persian and Pokemon gyms and what to order. Why?

Oh, well if you're getting money for me, then go straight ahead! *Chases tail more*

no it's not for you

look at you man. you seem meaty enough! fuck the electricity, you'll be food before tommorow morning!

....yeah you know what i don't care you annoy me anyways. [krazy glues the bag shut]

Ash's Pikachu makes a concerted effort to electrocute its way out of the bag that James has placed it in.
Ha! We're PIKA-PROOF!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OR HOW I GOT HERE. I DO KNOW I SHOULD GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE THOUGH! Aggron, lazy idiot, Protect on me! ~

JAMES YOU ARE GAY YOU HAVE CLEAVAGE IN SOME EPISODES!
Oooh, aren't those rare~?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEAAAAAAAAAAAANS

also have you heard of disguises okay
it's not my fault that the only disguises we ever find are dresses
THERE IS A POKEMON CENTER NEARBY
NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET PROMOTED

I eat lunch with him every other saturday. We discuss things like taking over the world and Persian and Pokemon gyms and what to order. Why?
JUST BECAUSE WE'RE BAD DOESN'T MEAN WE NEED TO BE ... YOU KNOW. EVIL.

*____*

(( IF YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE FEEL FREE TO ... LIKE ... POST RELEVANTLY. ALSO IF YOU WANT A NAME CHANGE ASK BUTTERFREE I GUESS ))

Oh shhhhhit

Now I'm trapped with two of my worst fears ever: Sticky stuff and small spaces! D:

Oh hang on, I gotta take this call.

yeah giovanni i'm kinda busy at the moment i'm watching your admins screw up another mission why yes it is those two are you gonna call the grunts in why not busy doing something worthwhile okay i understand oh yeah i can't make saturday this week i have buisness to attend to

okay bye

Pi pika piiiii~. ;-;
[BAG SHAKE]
Oh hang on, I gotta take this call.

yeah giovanni i'm kinda busy at the moment i'm watching your admins screw up another mission why yes it is those two are you gonna call the grunts in why not busy doing something worthwhile okay i understand oh yeah i can't make saturday this week i have buisness to attend to

okay bye
O________O;;

... Back to waxing floors....
;-; ....Pikachu, will you help me?
[shakes bag shakes bag]

Back
Top Bottom