• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CUE LIGHTS]

Hey, Gary, what happened to those cheerleaders?
He had cheerleaders?!
COUPLE. TWO. MORE THAN ONE BUT LESS THAN THREE.
(SINCE JESSIE IS MYSTERIOUSLY ABSENT ... italics should be her.)
Nandakanda to kikaretara!
Kotaete ageru ga yo no nasake!
Sekai no hakai o fusegu tame!
Sekai no heiwa o mamoru tame!
Ai to shinjitsu no aku o tsuranuku!
RABURI CHAAMII na katakiyaku!
Musashi!
Kojirou!
Ginga o kakeru Roketto-dan no futari ni wa!
HOWAITO HOORU... Shiroi ashita ga matteruze!

Like that?
Squeak! ;-; *Chases tail*

...Pikachu got to do its thing so why not me? D:
[PICKS UP TO SHOVE IN BAG...]
NO, JAMES, ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYINGGGGGGG
I'm Gary Oak, Pokemon Master, AND I'M WAY FUCKIN BETTER THAN ASH KETCHUM. Mostly cause he's such a slow-ass loser.
Well, he is a twerp!

Oh hey redheaded girlthing didn't see you there. What did you want, were you trying to get an application into the Gary's the Man Cheerleading Team?

Oh hey redheaded girlthing didn't see you there. What did you want, were you trying to get an application into the Gary's the Man Cheerleading Team?

Fortunately I still have a functioning brain and I have my dignity.

Go find someone else to brainwash.

Ash's Pikachu makes its way through the remnants of Weezing's Smokescreen and bites James' hand.

Forget Smokescreen, James. Just use an EXPLOSION and get it done with!

And yes, you are villains. Don Giovanni said so.
That'd hurt Weezing!

What do you know about our boss?!
NO HELP STRANGER DANGER!

;-; *Chases tail in bag*
I wonder if it's worth anything!
James, do you wish to have sex with another man?
\O_o/ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

I HEAR "JAMES, DO YOU" AND THEN ... ... I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOW

Twerps have dignity?

[SHOVES BAG ON PIKACHU AND STARTS TO ~SING~] I'M GIVING SANTA A PIKACHU THIS CHRISTMAS~~ ((This is an actual song. GO LISTEN TO IT.))

Brainwash, hahaha. Like I need to brainwash anyone with this body, and this talent.

Whatevs, bitch, SMELL YA LATER.

Team Rocket, I wish to ask you something.

I will provide my excellent spriting services and create epic mugshots of you for free if you simply keep up the awesome battle.

Also, answer in the next 5 minutes and I'll make a Pikachu trophy also free of charge.

...Please? I'm really bored. :[

Back
Top Bottom