• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Seems like Espeon is not the only Pokémon with a name based on an abbreviation.
Wait, why only Psychic-types?

Beeheyem sometimes seem to look like it's made of wood.

Oh, memory erasing. Now I don't have to associate Pulaski with Uxie anymore.

Wait, Beeheyem communicates using light? Maybe we discovered the space entities Starmie are communicating with.

I rather like Elgyem, but not really Beeheyem.It looks weird.

It took me a long time to figure out that Egyem's eyes weren't teeth...

Here's those pictures I promised, and my opinion.

tumblr_m4n2t0X8ql1rwrf8no1_400.gif

I was thinking about raising the Pokemon Elgeyem. So I looked up it up on Bulbapedia. And then I saw this:

'It uses its strong psychic power to squeeze its opponent's brain, causing unendurable headaches."

O . O That's it's Pokedex Entry. Kinda scary. And then I looked at it's Evolution, Beeheeyem.

" Beheeyem can control its opponent's minds and confuse their memories with its Psychic power."

"It can manipulate an opponent's memory. Apparently, it communicates by flashing its three different-colored fingers."

"It uses psychic power to control an opponent's brain and tamper with its memories."

134600_100.jpg

Oh my god. Elgyem is possibly the cutest pyschic-type EVAR. JUST LOOK AT THOSE SHINY GREEN LITTTLE EYES D'AAAAAAAAAAW! I also like it's evolution requirement. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE NINTENDO. It also has a cool name, looking cool and alien, while being clever (if you still don't know somehow, Elgyem=LGM= Little green man). I'd want to use one in BW2, if possible.

Unfortunately, Beheeyem is HIDEOUS. It is an atrocious shade of peach, with a weird head. Though it has a cool looking abdomen, if that makes any sense. I also used one on an RU team, I believe. It was a trick room team, and Beheeyem was a decent sweeper.

I mentioned earlier, I think, I used a Beartic in White. It was alright. Not the best, not the worst. I mainly used it because it looks really awesome, and I like ice types. Completely destroying Iris was a nice bonus. I don't have much to say other than DANG this thing looks cool. And has really high attack. And can get Swift Swim for some reason.

I mentioned earlier, I think, I used a Beartic in White. It was alright. Not the best, not the worst. I mainly used it because it looks really awesome, and I like ice types. Completely destroying Iris was a nice bonus. I don't have much to say other than DANG this thing looks cool. And has really high attack. And can get Swift Swim for some reason.
Polar bears are great swimmers if I remember correctly.

The tuft kinda threw me, and I haven't really been all that interested in it since I noticed that. Its just... Awkward.

Icicle Crash is a fairly good move. I think I remember that a Beartic was pretty useful for my run through black. Especially against the Opelucid leader.

So, yet another Pokémon...

20090718015123%21159Croconaw.png

Its Croconaw.

I think the Sandile line looks more crocodile-like. These guys are dinosaurs for a large part.
So it's part dinosaur, part caveman... and part crocodile. But crocodiles are pretty ancient too.

Otherwise meh. Not my preferred Water-type.

My favorite second-gen starter. This thing is a tank. Or at least the way I use it.

Croconaw is...alright, I suppose. It's kinda ugly, kinda cool, all-around average. The Totodile family is cool, but I personally like the Cyndaquil family more.

Back
Top Bottom