• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Kinda cool! I used one in my first Unova play but it ended up being kinda lackluster in-game. :c Shelved for a Lapras!

But it's still fun, I guess. Tirtouga really has the charm of the line.

Carracosta is my favorite ancient pokémon, although it varies between it and Kabutops. I vastly prefer it over Archeops (though it's still cool as well!)

I once killed about half of my friend's team with a carracosta at one health! Aqua Jet is so ironically fun to use.

i love carracosta. it's really cool pokemon, too bad its official height is 4 feet or something.

Carracosta also disappointed me. Even after Shell Smash, it was often too slow, which is a shame, considering how well it works with Sturdy. After defeating Iris (B2 mono-Water), I boxed mine in lieu of Swampert.

As far as fossils go, I think I still prefer Omastar as a Water/Rock. Though the gen 3 fossil Pokemon are my favourite.

607 Litwick.

607.png

so cute

I like Litwick. It's a simple enough design, but it works. Its Pokédex entries are nice and creepy too.

I think of the line as somewhat of a counterpart to the Gastly line. Litwick is a cute candle thingie with ghostly purple fire that floats around old mansions and eats people's souls. Uhh... D'Aw?

Also it seems to have a Futurama-style upper lip.

It's a nose! I was saddened and shocked to learn that it didn't just have a c: face. Usually I just try to lull myself into thinking it is to hide the pain.

Gotta love dem Litwicks. Fire and Ghost is a nice flavor combo as well.

Today's Pokemon shall be.....

Pidgeot

The bird that started it all. Yes, Pidgeot, the first bird in the series and one of my personal favorites. I have one that I named Aerian and he has served his purpose in my Leafgreen game.

Aw man. I almost forgot this fella existed *hangs head in shame*. I used him too in my FireRed game although most people would pick Fearrow because of drill peck. It would be nice to see Pidgeot receive a few perks in the dream world, for old times sake... Like that's ever gonna happen.

Wow, it's our old brown sky swooper! Symbol of the Flying type! Pigeon by name, but based on a falcon. Fearow is a bird counterpart to Raticate, and Pidgeot is a rival and somewhat of a good counterpart to Fearow. Yay!

I hate it. Falkner ruined it. I hate Roost so much.

Plus, it's weak, and the names are confusing. Why wasn't the second stage Pidgeot, and the last Pidgeotto? Whatever.

Hmm. I have mixed feelings on Pidgeot, but I've never used it. Same name confusion with Mohacastle.

Back
Top Bottom