• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Garchomp is actually sort of awesome. "That blonde Lass from Celestic" probably took her first steps towards fame when she caught a Gible.

5-1-2. Simisage?

512.png

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have a shiny one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh, it's okay, really. Mine is lower leveled, so I'm not quite sure how good it is. But its design is great, and it has a really good moveset, plus it levels up pretty quick.

LL, how did you know about my invisi-Chomp?

Ehhh, not my favorite. As a line, I prefer Pansage's, but out of all the elemental monkeys I like Pansear the most. I do like how some of their markings correspond with one another, though.

Simisage's huge punk hair reminds me of Tavros. *goes to Google for a while* Oh no, the alpha universe... Simipour's girly look and prominent cat smile... Simisear's curly and spiky mane...

I don't know what else to say. Except that his hair looks like an actual bush.

Oh, forgot to add, I hate the other Simi families, but Simisage is pretty cool. Just he has low base stats. Other than that, though...

Yeah, conquest art is always pretty cool. I think it's best viewed in Roar of Time or Axe-Murderer; Minimal Dewgong makes it look crappy around the edges.

In other news, 77.
148.png

Dragonair, my dear- actually, I'm not a very big fan. Really good moveset, decent base stats, but really, it's just a Dratini with a cooler tail, and it's evolution into Dragonite is too drastic. Dragonite deserves a better familyline.

Dragonair doesn't look too much like a dragon. It's just a weirded up snake. Well, at least it's pretty. Yeah, Dragonite doesn't fit in the line. I'm not sure what would be better. Maybe something between Gyarados and Milotic, except a reptile and not a fish.

Dragonair is suuuuuper-pretty. It's name is pretty silly but I guess at the time they were the only dragons and everyone had to know that these are dragons guys look!!! dragons!! I was always fine with the big leap to Dragonite because it was interesting! The dragon-type theme tends to be something small and strong can veeeery slowly grow until suddenly it becomes a super-powerful big scary thing, and anyway it's a pretty cute line.

Dratini is a cutie, Dragonair is gorgeous, and then Dragonite is a big squishy pretty cute! It's a hard life holding myself back from using one in like every single team. :'C

Whoa. This thing is still being run? I actually feel like I made a contribution to this site.

I loved Dratini and Dragonaire. Always have. Though I HATE Dragonite. Reason: Lance owes me money. His Dragonites literally pwned my Blastoise. Hydra was at level 70 with high sp atk and had Ice Beam. Still, it was pwned. I wasted 45 revives just to beat one of his Dragonites.

Back
Top Bottom