• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

I have never owned a Lilligant but they seem a lot stronger than they look at first sight so I might try and get one

Chlorophyll is still better than Own Tempo, I think. It's just that good of an ability. 90 speed is good ingame, but only fairly decent competitively; being faster than most Chlorophyll users ensures it outruns anything in the sun. It also allows you to opt for Growth over Quiver Dance.

Petal Dance is still only novelty, even with Own Tempo.

Fuck Liligant.
Whimsicott is the better grass type.

It all depends on what your style of battling is. Whimsicott is a better defensive Pokemon and Lilligant better at attacking. I guess they're equal overall in power, due to being counterparts

i like whimisicott more, but I have no desire to use either of them in a team. just not that big of a Grass user (i'd rather use Bellossom or Jumpluff)

It's fantastic ingame, but not a good idea to use competititvely.

I would still opt for Giga Drain for added longevity, although the difference between 75 and 120 is large. Still, that's what Quiver Dance is for, and if I want a high-octane finisher, there is the 140-power Leaf Storm.

Fuck Liligant.
Whimsicott is the better grass type.

It all depends on what your style of battling is. Whimsicott is a better defensive Pokemon and Lilligant better at attacking. I guess they're equal overall in power, due to being counterparts

I think you mean support rather than defensive, as Whimsicott is terrible defensively. No offence to Whimsicott, but it didn't exactly stay in OU very long, and most people I know don't have the patience for stall tactics ingame.

one of the pokemon that are available at the beginning for some games i actually like.
i should really use raticate someday.

Purple mouse/rat/whatever. Extremely common rodent thingie. I guess it had to have a weird color in order to look like a Pokémon.

Rattata I might actually like if it weren't for Youngster Joey. He called me ALL THE TIME. "TOP PERECENTAGE"

I find that it's better than Sentret/Zigzagoon/Bidoof/Patrat even if the overall stat total isn't as high as some of them, because of Hyper Fang which is a strong move and the others don't learn good attacking moves as early. If it evolved twice then the final evolution would be formidable to say the least

506. Two first-routers in a row?

506.svg

Lillipup! Surprisingly powerful for a first-router. Its moveset is amazing for such a stereo-typically weak Pokemon, and its evolutions are great. A new Pickup Pokemon is always appreciated. Its name is interesting as well. Overall, a pretty good Pokemon, no matter how small. Only downside is that the infernal, "yip yip!" will be forever engraved in my brain.

Back
Top Bottom