• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Inlike both Crobat and Quilava quite a bit. I almost always pick Cyndaquil, and love it every time.

Crobat is easily one of my favorite pokemon in terms of design. It being unable to evolve in Leaf Green right away ticks me off though. Stupid nuzlockes.

Yeah, I didn't really like the whole 'no non-1st gen evolutions' thing FRLG forced there. Was quite glad when they took it out of HGSS.

I just got a Crobat in my Platinum game, and it's awesome. <3

Anyway, new day.

Monferno

Monferno is great. When I restarted my Platinum game, the first time I got it, it was female. :D

It's going downhill with Fire starters. Also this line is the first Fire-type monkey line.

I think that when Ash's Monferno went crazy because of Blaze in the anime, it was because of the Fire aspect taking over. Sort of like split personalities, with the Fighting half being controlled and the Fire half being all wild and fierce.

I don't like Monferno or its line very much, tbh. Just puts me off in some way. Much prefer the other two DPPt starters (and even then they're not ones I hold in high regard...).

I normally go for fire type starters, and I loved Monferno. I think it has a stupid name, but I beat four gyms (not consecutive) in my pearl using only a monferno. IT IS AMAZING!

It's alright, I like its line about the same as all the other Sinnoh ones, but none of them quite do it for me.

Monferno and it's line are not really that great to me.
Infernape is good competitively (at least, more so than the others), but it's preevolved form I don't like as much as the others.

So, the next Pokémon is Chingling. Seems like a good Psychic-type. I don't know much about it.

My mouse isn't working right now. Someone else post the picture.

pokemon1118.jpg

(The Chinglings are the ones at the sides, by the way)

Yeah, Chingling kinda sucks. It has good Speed and okay defenses, and a lot of support moves, but that's about it, I think. Not much else to say, they're just really bad.

The moves are meh, I agree. As for stats, it has a low BST because of being a baby, but the stat distribution is just useful to Psychic-types.

But Chimecho might have been weird enough to be a single stage.

They put a baby in the Pokédex between two lines that are counter-exclusives.

Another thing: Why can't it learn Metal Sound?

Back
Top Bottom