• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Re: PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Yay!!! Mine hatched and there really is nothing wrong with my browser. Yay!!!
So anyways thanks a lot for the great Sandshrew I got.

From EeveeSkitty

Huh, I changed computers and it's an egg now! WAAAAA!!! The computer that saw Sandpaw as a Sandshrew is sort of older and the same browser is being used. I don't like this. Plus when I checked on the website [with four pages] it was an egg and on the other computer it was a Sandshrew. Help please.

From EeveeSkitty

I'm sorry, but I already said things like that are out of my control. It isn't a cop out, it's just something that you would have do yourself. I'm not sure if it's the browser or the computer. Are you using the same thing you used on your old computer?

Also, sorry for the delay. I'll have those new adoptables up on the fourteenth unless something comes up.

Hey, mind if I make the b'grounds for you? Saves time, and I'm bored.
And are eggs always Sandshrew?

No. If I wanted someone else to do the backrounds, I would have said so. But thanks anyways, I guess.

And yes, all Fiber/Fibre Ball eggs hatch into Sandshrew.

I think Terry T. thinks that the Chocolate ones that contain EEVEE, when they really are VULPIX.

You should really look things over a little more carefully, then.

Back
Top Bottom