• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Re: PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

f_zuloshotm_89a36e2.png

Try refreshing? I dunno.

I tried re-uploading your PokeNett. Did it do anything?

The Pokenett looks fine to me. It has your name on it: one on top, the other at the bottom.

Should mine have hatched yet? I'm quite sure a week has passed or maybe it's just me *laughs* Also I use IE7 and I see Zulo as an egg too. So can anyone else see mine as a Sandshrew. Zulo is an egg to me which is quite strange. Just saying if it helps. Bye.

From EeveeSkitty

Guys, try clearing your browser Cookies.
EDIT: Zulo, i now see yours as a vulpix. but for some reason mine's still an egg

Last edited:

I'm. Just. Waking. Up. Okay? You do realize Australia and America have about a 14 hour offset?

At least, where I live anyways. I'm going by GMT -5/GMT -4 (My timezone, we're having one of those stupid Daylight Savings Times) and Brisbane's, GMT +18(?). Not that GMT +18 is necessarily every Australian, but it looked like a reasonable one to use.

Last edited:

I checked in firefox, and it's, well, a fire fox! Anyways, sorry about the hassle. I'll just use firefox to see if it's changed.

My egg still is an egg, not a Sandshrew. Can anyone else see it as a Sandshrew or has it just not hatched yet. I've checked on IE7 and Firefox and both have came out as eggs.Plus as far as I know all other eggs have hatched and I still view mine is an egg. This is quite strange. Thanks for help.

From EeveeSkitty

...Yours is still an egg,EeveeSkitty.
...Yours is a Vulpix,Zulo.

Ack! Confusing!

Think you could try just giving us different image codes for when they grow up?

I've hatched everyone's eggs, and no, I'm not going to change the codes. That'll further complicate things. Perhaps it's because of all the sucky browsers, but I don't know. Try 'View Image' and then refresh? Usually this only has to be done when they're freshly uploaded.

Otherwise, there's absolutely nil I can do. Maybe I'll go ask Castform or something. It never happens to his adoptables.

I've hatched everyone's eggs, and no, I'm not going to change the codes. That'll further complicate things. Perhaps it's because of all the sucky browsers, but I don't know. Try 'View Image' and then refresh? Usually this only has to be done when they're freshly uploaded.

Otherwise, there's absolutely nil I can do. Maybe I'll go ask Castform or something. It never happens to his adoptables.
It's wierd. I have IE6 and they all showed up at once for me.

Can I name my fiber/fibre adoptable Reflection, please?
Name: Reflection
Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom