• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

Re: PokeNetts Lab - Adoptable Shop

EeveeSkitty

Done and sending, plus you get an extra day for waiting a day to receive it...

Name : Monty
Nettball : Chocolate
Owner : Pokedreamer

BB Code or HTML : can i have both ?

Thanks Shiny. I've just came back from school and I'm really tired. It's in my sigy now and will stay there for a long time until I leave TCOD or something. Thanks again.

From EeveeSkitty [this at the end of my every post gets annoying dosen't it]

pokedreamer

Done and sending, with one day credit...

Also, please don't pm me if I'm not online to take your request. Isn't that good enough reason not to notice your request? I was almost to the point of hurling last night, I couldn't have possibly been able to do it.

EDIT: Also, I'm in the process of taking down the expired PokeNetts, plus I'm busy hatching everyone's eggs that were due for today, so requests are closed.

I have a question.
I see a lot of other Fiber balls that have hatched, but mine hasn't yet. I know it's been more than 5 days. Do I need to tell you that I would like it hatched, or does it hatch automatically?

Name: After Hatching.
Nettball: Chocolate
Owner: Dark Chrno
BB Code or HTML: HTML, please.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll wait until the new ones come out, thanks.

I have a question.
I see a lot of other Fiber balls that have hatched, but mine hasn't yet. I know it's been more than 5 days. Do I need to tell you that I would like it hatched, or does it hatch automatically?
I knew someone would ask... Well, right now I can't hatch anyone's eggs. I'm typing this on someone else's computer because I unexpectedly lost access to my computer. Obviously, all the files I need to hatch the eggs are on my computer. I'll have my computer back later today, though. Sorry.

Shiny, just wondering...How do you change your Pokenett's name? Do you just post here and you'll change it then? I'm confused. But if we can change our Pokenett's name then I'm changing it to Sandpaw. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

EeveeSkitty

Okay, but if you hadn't been paying attention, I don't have access to your PokeNetts right now.

Thanks for answering Shiny. Please do it when you can through. I love it so much but I think a Sandshrew would be offended to be called Eevee. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty :D

BIG HUGE UPDATE (9-04-08)

If you're a member of PokeNetts, read it or face the wrath of a thousand Eevees.

"Vee~!"

And EeveeSkitty, now that I have my computer back, I'll change Eevee to Sandpaw. Just hang on a second...

mine too... It's been at least two weeks since I got it. Did you miss it? I just wanted to make sure it would hatch on saturday.

Zulo, you've only had it for a week and a day...
Plus, it's already hatched...

Name: Japi
Nettball: Chocolate
Owner: Fujiwara Yaminichi
BB Code or HTML: BBC Code

Please and thank you. :3

Requests are closed and Chocolate balls are retired, I'm afraid.

What uploader do you use?As in,photobucket,imageshack...what?

Geocities. I upload them to my site.

My mum has to think Geocities over...I wonder if adoptables work on Imageshack!

*explores the imageshack site*

I found a file exchange,but it won't do it!

Back
Top Bottom