• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Designer Mafia [Day Three] Mafia win

Re: Designer Mafia [Day Two]

So um. Hello! Let's do things! Gummy. (If you were ever planning to roleclaim, now would be an excellent time!)

Re: Designer Mafia [Day Two]

Gummy has been lynched. He was not mafia.
Standard night rules.

It's day now. Phantom and Eifie were killed.

Last edited:
... Why do you lynch someone 20 minutes after only one person posted?!

I wasn't online until now. I couldn't be, because our internet was having problems. Really, the mafia deserve do to win, but this is kind of ridiculous.

>:/

It was a fun game, though. The mafia did really well, so congrats to Glace and whoever else they were!

Last edited:
I was pretty convinced Eifie was mafia...

I got lover, not doctor; I lied because I didn't want me and my lover to die!

I was pretty convinced Eifie was mafia...

I got lover, not doctor; I lied because I didn't want me and my lover to die!

At least I was a partially successful Jester, then! Except you died and couldn't lynch me. :( I have no idea how to alien but idk I might've been a bit more successful if Mai hadn't had that daykill thing that I absolutely needed to get out of the way! And then I was sure that Jack and Glace were the remaining mafia so I had no chance of getting caught fakeclaiming anyway, sigh.

(Yeah, I lied. I suggested lover, not insane doctor. I would never suggest something like insane doctor; I dislike sanities :p And huh? Claiming doctor kind of makes you a mafia target!)

Sigh it sucks I died... I killed Eifie, I shouldn't have... and I robbed Mai... I had a night kill and a day kill... DAMMIT! I was the most powerful player... *grumbles*

Last edited:
YES! Sigh, sorry guys, it's pretty much my fault. I am going to go hide in the corner of shame now.

I wasn't even innocent, so really it was a good thing for your side that you killed me! If you had killed Mai instead, I would've won instead of the mafia, but the innocents still would've lost.

Back
Top Bottom