• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Designer Mafia [Day Three] Mafia win

Re: Designer Mafia [Day Two]

I'm here! I'm here! I've also had some finals this week and had three quizzes. Also perparing for a project that's worth half of my social studies and english grades due next Monday, so... Anyways, I'm kind of 50/50 on Mai. I mean, she seems really urgent (I didn't know how to say that) to kill or lynch somebody. A bit suspicious if you ask me.

It's more for 'proof', even though I guess that won't really help suspicion-wise. Plus, like I said I'm fairly certain I'm going to die tonight. We have no doctors, if Kam was telling the truth and really was one, and TFM has been waiting for the mafia to send in their actions so far so there's no chance of inactivity.

Also, this is increasing activity (kind of).

Not sure about Mai, but (for now) I'm not really into the whole roleclaiming thing. I'm innocent, but my role works best if I don't roleclaim.

Mai seems more talkative than usual, but that may just be because this game has fewer other talkative players, thus allowing her to take the reins. Or it could mean she's Mafia. I'm really not sure which theory I favor at the moment.

Also!

We have six players left and an unknown amount of mafia (but not exceeding two, since we're not all already dead).

Assuming we lynch wrong today (since the odds are against us), tomorrow we'll have four players and 1-2 mafia. If there are two Mafia left, we'll be dead immediately upon sunrise. If there's only one Mafia left, an incorrect lynch tomorrow will result in 2 players the next day, one of which is Mafia, resulting in an innocent loss.

If we lynch a Mafia today, we'll either automatically win or there will be one Mafia left. In that case, tomorrow we'll have four players, one of which is Mafia, and once again, we'll have to lynch correctly or we'll be left with 1 mafia of 2 players.

Ergo to survive, assuming no extra daykills/nightkills and assuming the Nexus never redirects the Mafia kill to a Mafia member, we have to lynch correctly either tonight or tomorrow, possibly both if we have two Mafia members left right now.

Not sure about Mai, but (for now) I'm not really into the whole roleclaiming thing. I'm innocent, but my role works best if I don't roleclaim.

Mai seems more talkative than usual, but that may just be because this game has fewer other talkative players, thus allowing her to take the reins. Or it could mean she's Mafia. I'm really not sure which theory I favor at the moment.

... I am a prime example of inactive mafia. If I was mafia I would probably be shutting up and trying not to get noticed because that's how horrible I am at being mafia. I'm also like that when I'm vanilla too, but that's beside the point.

For an example at how terrible I am at being active while I'm mafia: here (mafia rolestopper) and here (mafia goon, and later don).

Hmm. I don't really want to, but I'll abstain to tie up the votes in case TFM actually would end the day with one vote.

Hmm. I don't really want to, but I'll abstain to tie up the votes in case TFM actually would end the day with one vote.

I don't think abstaining is allowed.

>:( Well I don't think he said that specifically, though.

Lynch must occur.

They might've just meant that for yesterday or something, but I doubt it.

Voting Squirrel to tie it up because we've heard from her the least and this isn't really a vote to lynch, anyway; I just don't really think we should end the day just yet.

Well, was I supposed to lynch myself? Daykill you after you got confirmed innocent? No thanks. :/

Although now Squirrel has a small incentive to post.

So we're tied up. Well this got us no where fast.

I'm not really willing to lynch Mai based on one person's gut feeling, though.

As for what to do now... hm. I guess having Mai daykill someone to prove part of her role might be a good idea after all? There are four unconfirmed people and probably two mafia. She's got a decent chance of hitting a mafia member if she is, in fact, innocent (if she's mafia, we'd probably have two other mafia and she could shoot one of her fellow mafiosos to try to make us think that she's innocent, but then at least we'd be down one mafia member; idk.) If she does hit a mafia member, I'd be willing to roleclaim after that since the chances of an innocent win would then be decent enough that claiming wouldn't be too dangerous.

I'm not really willing to lynch Mai based on one person's gut feeling, though.

As for what to do now... hm. I guess having Mai daykill someone to prove part of her role might be a good idea after all? There are four unconfirmed people and probably two mafia. She's got a decent chance of hitting a mafia member if she is, in fact, innocent (if she's mafia, we'd probably have two other mafia and she could shoot one of her fellow mafiosos to try to make us think that she's innocent, but then at least we'd be down one mafia member; idk.) If she does hit a mafia member, I'd be willing to roleclaim after that since the chances of an innocent win would then be decent enough that claiming wouldn't be too dangerous.

If we listened to one person's gut feeling, Phantom would be dead by now. They're wrong a lot of the time!

I'd be willing to do that. Who would you like me to kill, everyone?

I'd be willing to do that. Who would you like me to kill, everyone?

All right! I'd suggest Squirrel, for the reasons I gave earlier, or perhaps Jack, who seems to have been a lot less helpful and talkative than usual in this game (although he's said that he's been busy, I guess) until it was mentioned that he hadn't been around, after which he went and made a longish-looking post that didn't actually say much to help track down the mafia idk. I guess I favour killing Squirrel since really I just kind of have a gut feeling about Jack and it's probably wrong!

Mai can kill Squirrel and we can lynch Jack... CRAP the innocents are a wannabe mafia.

Sure. I'll just need to find the exact phrase...

KILL: SQUIRREL

EDIT: Actually, I considered Jack being mafia too. He has been kind of quiet... I guess whether Squirrel is mafia will detemine what we do about Jack?

Last edited:

Sure. I'll just need to find the exact phrase...

KILL: SQUIRREL

EDIT: Actually, I considered Jack being mafia too. He has been kind of quiet... I guess whether Squirrel is mafia will detemine what we do about Jack?

You killed Squirrel. Not mafia.

Keep voting people.

... Oh. :( I guess Squirrel was probably the bulletproof recruiting mason, the jester, or the nexus, then? I think those are the only roles left that flip not mafia out of what people say that they suggested (of course, they could've lied), unless Parasitic treats mafia roleblockers that way as well.

Now that Mai has "proven" her role... she could easily be a day killer for the mafia. Let's go for another inactive... Switching to Gummy.

Back
Top Bottom