• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dialga Vs. Palkia

Which one is Better Dialga or Palkia

• Dialga

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Palkia

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • I like them both

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • I like neither

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
I don't hate Dialga, I just think it's unattractive (no offense to you Dialga lovers out there) and worth less in battle.
Worthless? Totally not. My Dialga beat half of the Elite Four on its own, and it was a lower level than most of them. I'm pretty sure you have Dialga confused with Magikarp.

When I first saw them I preferred Dialga. And I was going to get Diamond before I realised I always get the second named version, and I didn't want to break the tradition even though I was getting red over blue.

So now I think I just prefer Palkia because I've actually used it.

I always normally got the blue one, (Sapphire, and I really want Blue but can't get it) or the second named one (apart from Gold and Silver, I got both). I have my sisters Red, my Yellow, LeafGreen and Sapphire. It was only till after my dad ordered Pearl I realised it was 'the red (pink) version). But I prefer Palkia by a long way. Dialga looked like a dog, and we already have dog Pokémon, but Palkia was something new and different.

Neither. Giratina pwns both!

I agree. He's the ONLY pokemon to be weak to both of his own types, but there is a reason Palkia and Dialga have been fighting each other for that long... and I'll let you know as soon as i find out why.

Ooh, they're tied now! :O

I picked Palkia because of the design (well, for when I was deciding between Diamond and Pearl) and I like its type picks. Water makes sense for a Pokémon that's involved with space. And, well, I like Spacial Rend's animation. :B

Zangoose: Ooh, thanks. Now I'll see one whenever I use Palkia.

I chose Dialga. I personally like Dialga better than Palkia because of the looks and I actually like Dialga's types better than Palkia's.. I do have both versions and tried both but.. meh, Dialga just settled better with me.

Tied again.

Palkia is badass. Dialga's head almost seems like an alien reference though.

Palkia so owns he looks awesome on everything especially Battle Revolution, also he is so much more fun to draw. Also Diagla IS overated, my vote on Palkia made Palkia and Diagla even with 26 votes each.

I always normally got the blue one, (Sapphire, and I really want Blue but can't get it) or the second named one (apart from Gold and Silver, I got both). I have my sisters Red, my Yellow, LeafGreen and Sapphire. It was only till after my dad ordered Pearl I realised it was 'the red (pink) version). But I prefer Palkia by a long way. Dialga looked like a dog, and we already have dog Pokémon, but Palkia was something new and different.

Yeah, i got the RED/FIRE version of the games whenever I could, Gold,Ruby,Pearl ( well that last one doesn't count,but its more of the Attacker rather than the strategic, majestic one (Diagla,Kyrogue,Lugia)

Back
Top Bottom