• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dictionary Mafia [Night 4]

Re: Dictionary Mafia [Day 4]

Wargle. Sorry, but I'm close enough to a revenge-killer that I can substitute for you if you die.

Which ones? Or were you talking to Wargle/someone else
I was talking to Wargle, but if there's anything you'd like to add, go ahead.

And for that matter, on Zackrai having lied about being an inspector before: if we were to get hung up on every lie every player has ever told, we'd be unable to have a discussion. I'm not saying it's altogether impossible that he's not being truthful, but I highly doubt it -- we've been given no reason to think the claim untruthful so far. And as a matter of fact, Wargle calling it out for so little visible reason deepens the suspicion.

pneu·mo·no·ul·tra·mi·cro·scop·ic·sil·i·co·vol·ca·no·co·ni·o·sis (n.) an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.

The latest death again set the townspeople on edge, as accusations flew against a local woman despite her claims that there would be consequences. The town agreed to drag her to her death.

The boy's actions and thoughts were getting wilder, less focused, as time went on. He fiercely tore out entire pages, now, as if this would somehow save him.

Wargle was killed. She was mafia.

2 to 4 days for night actions

Back
Top Bottom