• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Kept the Magnamon and replaced him with Calumon, which I've sent back MH, because I'm cheap like that. Well, it's not against the rules; read the first post for more on that.

YOU CHEAP CHICKEN SAUSAGE >:/

Nah, just kidding. I'll throw in a.. Sangloupmon, passing it to Harmony~

I added my Kentaurosmon into the 'Hot Potato'. Sent to Flora~

My Hawkmon has three clicks until it becomes a champion!

You guys do realize that as long as you keep adding Royal/Exalted Knights to the hot potato, I'll keep taking them as soon as they get to me and replacing them with Digimon nowhere near as valuable. XP

Digivice code: [url=http://www.digi-adopt.com/profile.php?owner='Grass%20King'][img]http://www.digi-adopt.com/getdigivice.php?id=12629&did=6.png[/img][/url]

Also adding to the hot potato...

^Which is why you shouldn't give anything valuable to SE

I'll pass the MetalKoromon to.. Flora and Ashes, and the Pajiramon to Grass King~

Keeping the MetalKoromon and Calumon because I said so <3

Replaced with SkullGreymon and MetalPhantomon because I'm stingy with my money >.<
Sent to Thornstar and Windragon respectively, and the Sangloupmon goes to Vee Luna.

There. That was a bit chaotic.
We need more members!

I was gonna say this thing could carry on FOREVER if none of the, what, half dozen of us actually WANT any of the Digimon we're passing around ad nauseum X3

If no one takes them for a while, I'll take them in and replace them myself. I did with the Calumon and MetalKoromon because it didn't look like anyone wanted them.
And hey, when I ever get doubles from the Lotteries I'll send them around~

Also, you apparently gave me an Andromon, according to the message thingy, but I don't have one. False message or screwy delivery? I'm thinking the former.

You're Dawnwish, right?
I'm pretty sure I sent it on to you. And I'm equally sure I saw it in your party when I was doing my click-rounds, unless that was one you already had.

OKAY

Kept the Pajiramon because Grass King didn't heed Dragon's warning (XP) and replaced her with an Agumon X Egg TO SHOW I'M NOT A CHEAP CHICKEN SAUSAGE which I've given to Melodic Harmony. Sent Sangloupmon to Mike. Gave away the Mystery Egg to shadow_lugia, after having changed its name from "Mysterious Crap TCoD" to "Mystery Egg TCoD" because I'm such a fuddy-duddy.

@Grass King: Added.

Oh, the MetalKoromon? It always says Andromon...do they name it by what they call the egg? Because the egg was called an Andromon Egg.

Sent the Agumon X to Rai~

Guess who started the Mysterious Crap?

..You're right, it was Mike :o

I'm keeping the MetalPhantomon *renamed it Light Pendulum* cos it's cool, and sticking in.. a Halsemon :D T'Halsemon has been passed to SE, again.

Aww, the bits you get for feeding adoptables has gone down again D:

Also if I keep one of these Digimon we're passing round I need to replace it with something right

I finally have found a use for all those extra Devas. Now tossed to various people.

Also, there's this awesome glitch that lets you reclick your Digimon. Evolved all my Digimon that can evolve.

Ooh ooh tell us! =D
Deva overload...I should send them to people that come up on the "click random users" link xD

I noticed that earlier, but I'm reluctant to exploit it. I'd rather do it the honest way.

Back
Top Bottom