• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Digi-Adopt Club

Added; I've pretty much given up on anyone bothering to read the join requirements.

Oh, and I GOT DYNASMON~ Yay. :3

And there goes another Magnamon =P

Nuhh I got four potatoes!
Okay, so...keeping the Kumbhiramon since I don't have one yet.
Replaced with a Zhuqiaomon because I had four of the little buggers (I'm sorry Zhuqiaomon, I still love you <3 ) and sent to Grass King.
Indramon sent to luminate, Mystery Egg sent to Flora and Ashes, Sangloupmon sent to Mike.

Glitch thingy doesn't seem to work for me. Feed it and, n the page where it says "you have fed [insert Digimon name here]" and "you have earn [insert random number here] bits", you press F5, right? Or go back to Manage Your Digimon and click again? Doesn't work.
Unless I'm doing this wrong...?

Also, Did anybody ever ask for my second TigerVespamon? I think someone asked for him before we started this hot potato game, but I seem to have forgotten. I was going to gift him to someone.

hooooly crap did every send their digimon to me? Sucks to be you since I'm keeping it all~

Alright, keeping that one Majiramon, the other two are going to RaiCH.

Chatsuramon to Mike.

The Keramon goes to.. Grass King, aaaand..

The Agumon X goes to Dragon!

I'll throw in a Chuumon and Azulongmon >:3 They're going to SE since she won't keep them, for sure. The Chuumon's going to SE *cough* and the Azulongmon to.. Harmony~

I let go of a lot more Devas today. Actually only 5, because there's some ridiculous limit on how many Digimon you can give away each day and that you can abandon more if you donate.

The only thing this site wants you to do is donate.

I also have a lot more Devas to give away, because I have all of them now. If you want to know why I got so many Devas just to get all twelve, you can blame that stupid rabbit.

Also, it didn't work because it was fixed, Melodic Harmony.

*sigh* Luminate has so many LadyDevimon... I want a LadyDevimon ;;

I let go of a lot more Devas today. Actually only 5, because there's some ridiculous limit on how many Digimon you can give away each day and that you can abandon more if you donate.

The only thing this site wants you to do is donate.

iknorite

Sooo I didn't send that Azulongmon to Harmony :p

Woah I got just flooded with Hot Potatoes :o

I got a few more rookie digimon, and my first digimons are becoming champions! :D

I swear, MH, didn't I send you the Mystery Egg? Cause you sent it straight back XP

And apparently you reached your recieving limit too.

EDIT: Totally being lazy and keeping the Mystery Egg. Sent Majiramon instead.

Last edited:
Oops. I'm sorry! With all this hot potato spam I've gotten confused who I should send what >.<

There's a receiving limit? Oh, I just realized it's probably to prevent multiple account usage and such...or something. Or helping relatives more than you should. Whatever.

Majiramon TCoD to Scymew

Zhuqiaomon TCoD to RaiCH

Keeping Keramon Egg TCoD (The evil virus of doom will be mine!)

Replacing with Kumbhiramon TCoD

Kumbhiramon TCoD to Thornstar

Magnamon sent to Vee Luna (hoping it'll stay there, actually =3 ), Sandiramon to luminate, Halsemon to Thornstar, Sangloupmon to Windragon.

Sorry, I'm much too lazy to go through the messages to see who sent me what. You might get some things back from me =3

Gah, haven't... actually.. checked back here.. *overwhelmed*

Um.. Majiramon to Grass King..

Flamedramon to Mike..

Azulongmon to Dawnwish, Sinduramon to SE, and finally, Sandiramon to Flora.

SO NO MOAR SENDING DRAGON DIGIMON TODAY, I STILL HAVE AN AGUMON X AND ANOTHER MAJIRAMON
btw keeping the Sangloupmon and sending a.. something.

EDIT: FUCK YEAH

Last edited:
I got an Examon in the Knight Lottery yesterday =3

Also, whoever sent me the UlforceVeedramon will never see the likes of it again! Muahaha!
(In other words, I'm keeping him~)
Replaced with TigerVespamon, since no one claimed I had promised it to anyone, and sent to Rai. Azulongmon to Flora.

I really need to start playing those lotteries again >.<
I have an overload of bits left over from before '-_-

Back
Top Bottom