• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Who Mafia 3: Silence Will Fall [GM Win]

Re: Doctor Who Mafia 3: Silence Will Fall [Day 2]

I don't know what's going on, and my brain is too sleep-deprived to be able to pick apart the flavour text with any coherence.

"That's the thing, we don't know. But we know it was one of them. We didn't get them, it was close, there was another casualty. You will be happy to know it wasn't one of your friends. And not-so-happy that it was an innocent you tried to help your friends."

This seems to be the important bit, but what does it meeeeeean? D: We really should vote to kill somebody today, though; we haven't taken out any Mafia, we have no leads to speak of so far, and with people not commenting and sending in their night actions (though it looks like the Mafia are), it's not looking good.

Possibly a bodygaurd? :<

It does sounds like a bodyguard. But what I don't get is "You will be happy to know it wasn't one of your friends. And not-so-happy that it was an innocent you tried to help your friends."

Maybe it was Canton Everett Delaware III who got killed. It appears as mafia when inspected and that seems to fit in with the description wasn't one of your friends part. Along with the ability to choose a action( whether to heal, kill, or inspect) that can benefit the innocents.

I will throw a bone, so to speak. Since I wrote that while very tired.

That paragraph Dani just wrote. Is important, if you can decrypt it.

But since it wasn't very clear. What it's saying is this. Someone important died. But it wasn't a main character... so to speak.

POST EDITED BY PHANTOM FOR REVEALING ILLEGAL INTEL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abstain. Because I don't like random lynching

Last edited:

It was quiet in the warehouse, when all of a sudden there was a loud noise coming from, what seemed like all around.

A man in a black suit walked to the head officer that was guarding the Doctor. The man had a look of urgency.

In the White House.

Canton was sitting across from the President, discussing recent events, when all of a sudden Nixon stood and started seizing. He screamed, putting his hands on his ears he kept screaming, blood started to pour from his ears. Then he stopped. Canton stood there, frozen in place.

"I'm sorry," the president said, seemingly talking to no one, then he opened his mouth in an "O" and collasped.

Canton, called for help, but was too late.

Glace is dead. He was innocent.

Why was Glace killed?

The Silent selects one player each night, this player is forced to vote for the player of the Silent's choice during the next day phase. The player cannot say they were forced by the Silent to do so, nor can they make the post obvious to the rest of the players that they are under the control of the Silent. This player is also silenced once the vote is made. ... Players who do not follow the instructions will be modkilled. (AKA Killed by the Silence for not following directions.)

On a side note I JUST KILLED A PRESIDENT!

Last edited:

[Posts deleted 'cause Phantom's editing and deleting of posts]
Did that end the Day?

Last edited:

No, the day is still going on. I'm running around trying to get things fixed... You can still vote...

Tally:
Coroxn |
Abstain |

Well. That was interesting. (I should have posted sooner, yeah...) This puts Wargle in the clear, I think, as her vote for me yesterday and "knowing why" to abstain today implies she was targeted by the Silent yesterday, and they don't target their own. (Coroxn and myself have implied innocence, as we've both been targeted for lynchings. However, anyone targeted in the future might not, as the Silence may instruct someone to lynch someone on their side for implied innocence. So...yeah, complicated.)

The Silence are definitely looking at the game, though they may or may not be posting. And there are other Mafia out there.... Zephyrous Castform for inactive lynch, I suppose.

I think that inactive lynching is the wrong way to go. We have an active mafia judging by the kills

Okay... So the president was killed. This isn't really good at all since we lost a inspector. There's no leads and we need to lynch someone today. Zephyrous Castform then. Hopefully we get a mafia. It doesn't help that there isn't many people posting in the game though.

Last edited:

I think that inactive lynching is the wrong way to go. We have an active mafia judging by the kills

Or someone who's watching the board, but not posting. Besides, there's more than one Mafia; we might get lucky, and there's yet to be a better suggestion.

I'm here. Don't want to be inactive lynched, that's all.

zc I guess

True, but I don't see many people who normally post not posting

Back
Top Bottom