• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Drifloon's Splice and Recolor Shop!

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
Welcome to my splice and recolor shop! This is Hot Cocoa, my Drifloon. He runs the shop.
1183e5y.png

He will be happy to make you a splice or recolor! He can only do 2 Pokemon at a time, though. If you use any of my sprites, please credit me!

My favorites:
iodx04.jpg
Who you callin' slow?
120j7e8.png
Just cool. Nothing else to say.
29qo8qx.png
Banana Snail!
244y1ps.png
*poot*
5bwmle.jpg
Cute and useless!
e19479.png
It's a flying purple people eater~
2e0v2ux.png
Hitmonrunt! *punch*

Recolor Examples:
29bijig.png
73cx29.png
eb4qvq.png

Request away!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH POKEMON YOU WANT ME TO USE AS THE BASE IN YOUR SPRITE!

Last edited:
Re: Drifloon's Splices!

Can you splice Mudkip/Growlithe?? I prefer if Mudkip is the base sprite, and you add Growlithe's parts and color... but whatever's fine. ^^ Thanks!!

Re: Drifloon's Recolors!

Okay, I'll try to splice them as I familiarize myself with the program. It will take quite a while. I've switched to recolors temporarily.

Last edited:

Well if you can do recolors, maybe can you do a Mudkip with Magmar's colors?? If you could do that first, that would be awesome. I'd still like the other one done too, but I'm not gonna rush you into finishing it super fast.

Anyway, I'll check this thread another time for whatever your reply is. I gotta go to bed now, it's 11:17PM here! Laterz!

Hmmm... Let's see.
I'd like the see a Pupitar and Articuno, please!

I have a mac. It's Graphic Converter.

Does anyone know how to select multiple areas with the magic wand on Graphic Converter? Ugh. Does anyone know where I can find UN-transparasized (sp?) sprites?

Last edited:

Well, I can't get paint because I have a mac. *angry*

I AM POSTPONING THIS THREAD UNTIL I FIND A BETTER PROGRAM TO USE.

I know what a Big Mac is XD
But... yeah. If you would like some help, Drifloon, I have some spare time...

Back
Top Bottom