• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

also for the record i forgot to participate in the art event & have never been given a prize for anything so i have just investigate / save / trick (the fruit giving one) plus the worn-out gift

Thought: I also have a one-use dayvig shot I won from the SHEEP event. If we decide on a suspect, I can shoot them (leaving five townies) and if we're wrong we're still able to pick someone else to lynch after that, compared to if we just lynch wrong and then lose with the mafia kill.

oh yeah, that's probably slightly better

or maybe slightly worse if we end up killing two town, but, hm

how many mafia do you guys think there are

god you guys, this is like the movies where everyone's in a room and everyone's got a loaded gun and we're moving the gun to point at whoever we're talking to

THE SITUATION IS TENSE

*places guacamole on table in middle of room* u must put down your gun before you eat the guacamole
"

that sounds exciting

how many people do we have who would choose guacamole over guns

i thought i'd answered this before but here's the deets on my save
- night save
- target is always randomized (i can choose to use it; i cannot choose its target)
- could not use it the first night (idk why this might be pertinent but it's in the info i have)
- has been used only once; i wanted to use it on N1 but changed my mind when i found out i couldn't choose the target, which in retrospect is dumb because the randomizing chances for town is better earlier on.

i haven't posted this part before, i think: last night, i forgot to submit an action and save was the action chosen for me, which ended up landing on qva.

this is why i was so >:l when someone first said that i targeted myself, because at that point we hadn't posted all the redirecting stuff and i had no idea why someone would say i'd done that aside from possibly running with my old idea that my investigate action only returns myself as a bastard thing (this action returns a randomized person, apparently including myself, from the list of people who targeted my target at night) and maybe hoping i wasn't going to post. which is very paranoid but i'm never paranoid at the right time

i hope i don't get killed for saying serious things

nah eifie said she doesn't kill serious people

otherwise i guess everyone would be dead now

we seem to have a lot of people with redirects

Current Votecount

I liek Squirtles (2): Hiikaru (#657), Sandstone-Shadow (#674)
Sandstone-Shadow (2): Butterfree (#635), I liek Squirtles (#684)
Butterfree (1): qva (#640)
Not voting: sanderidge

Day 4 ends in 22 hours.

i vote for butterfree to use her daykill

the person i most distrust right now is ils, i guess

either way i think having us control two kills instead of the mafia having one gives us a statistically better chance of survival + we'll get info from whoever dies

theory: the mafia killed manti specifically so that they could frame the inactive players

i vote for butterfree to use her daykill

the person i most distrust right now is ils, i guess

either way i think having us control two kills instead of the mafia having one gives us a statistically better chance of survival + we'll get info from whoever dies

theory: the mafia killed manti specifically so that they could frame the inactive players

i like this part so i agree to this plan

A shot rings out!

bORDbBc.png

I liek Squirtles has died. He was:
You are Leaf Robot and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You have access to the following abilities, of which you may use one per night:
  • Inform: Once during the game you can inform yourself of your own target.
  • Redirect: Once per night you can redirect the actions of your target to another player.
  • Trick: Once during the game you can give a piece of fruit to a dead player.
  • Investigate: Once per night you can learn the name of yourself.
Day 4 ends in ~9 hours.

Current Votecount

Sandstone-Shadow (1): Butterfree (#635)
Not voting: sanderidge, Hiikaru (#657), Sandstone-Shadow (#674)

Day 4 ends in ~9 hours.

Last edited:
Welp. Well, I don't have much time to reread stuff until later tonight because Eurovision.

I will say that sometime yesterday I started getting this paranoid feeling that it's actually Hiikaru and qva, and then something made me think that didn't pan out but I don't properly remember what that was anymore and I'm going to be squinting at that possibility again.

A shot rings out!

bORDbBc.png

I liek Squirtles has died. He was:
[hide=I liek Squirtles' role]You are Leaf Robot and you are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

does this mean that ils's clear of qva is good

it would be really cool if i was mafia considering i've been systematically taking out the entire town

oh i think i might be confirmed due to taking a mafia member out by lynch

stryke or someone?

Current Votecount

Sandstone-Shadow (1): Butterfree (#635)
Not voting: sanderidge, Hiikaru (#657), Sandstone-Shadow (#674)

Day 4 ends in 4.5 hours.

(we've outposted TV Tropes Mafia btw)

uhhh i guess i'll vote: qva for now? idk that she's particularly sus but everyone else fits into the narrative of events now, i guess

sandstone should vote for sande and then sande should vote for me

let fate decide

Back
Top Bottom