• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Conspiracy has reached the highest rungs of Pokémon Leagues and the breadth of the whole world... A small commitee was thus formed to investigate matters, but work became impossible as the members seemed to find each other guilty. Tensions rose, and boy, that situation would escalate quickly.

72 hours for night actions.

Re: Elite Four Choice Pokémafia - Game Thread

Sorry I'm double-late.

-----

Just as soon as there was talk of conspiracy among Elites, Malva was target of accusations and suspicions. Of course, while fully acknowledging her connections to the begone Team Flare, she refused to be held accountable for more than what were truly her crimes to answer for, and claimed to still hold to a thief's honor -- that she was above dragging her former affiliation into this ridiculous mess.

Of course, this conflict ultimately left her as some quite outspoken -- and well-connected -- opposition to the scheme. In retrospect, it was of little surprise that they deemed her of exceptional danger to their plans. And indeed, she would later be found lifeless with the colorful lens of her glasses in many shards, while still wearing the frame.

DarkAura, the Malva, is dead. She was innocent.

72 hours for discussion.

Hmm. Interesting. I don't have any leads, sadly enough. Anyone else have something?

Not I. Night-zero kills usually give us anything to work with for obvious reasons. Also, I know I shouldn't read into the flavour, but the bit about the glasses is a strange thing to put in for no reason, is it not?

I think it just means they broke her classes? I don't know. I don't think flavor is much help

If flavor was of help, I would think it would be like a sound move, to shatter her glasses. Because the fact she's still wearing the frames and only the glass was broke, I think it would be like a sound based move, like Hyper Voice or maybe Perish Song or something? But with Perish Song, there would be two dead bodies, or something like that.

Otherwise, the flavor could be completely irrelevant. But, that's really all we have to go on. I'd be ecstatic if someone could get some actual clues to cause of death, who killed them, et cetera. I doubt that will be happening, since N0 usually doesn't give us anything to work with, as Dazel said.

That and any inforoles wouldn't ( and shouldn't) be willing to give us just one name the first day, because they would be killed for sure the next.

hey look, i'm not dead for once. thank you based mafia. (clearly this is the correct course of action)

yeah there's nothing to go on lmao. abstain?

shrug I mean I'd rather have more discussion before jumping to abstaining, but its unlikely we could randomly pick a mafia and more likely we'd randomly lynch one of our important roles (or any innocent lynching would be bad), unless we're really lucky, so yeah, I guess we'll end up abstaining anyway. I'll be happy to change this if anyone else has any more opinions on the matter, but abstain seems to be the default on D1. It's better than random modlynch, at least, so if no one else votes, we'll be safe from that.

Yeah, abstaining is definitely the way to go here, I agree.

If flavor was of help, I would think it would be like a sound move, to shatter her glasses. Because the fact she's still wearing the frames and only the glass was broke, I think it would be like a sound based move, like Hyper Voice or maybe Perish Song or something? But with Perish Song, there would be two dead bodies, or something like that.

Otherwise, the flavor could be completely irrelevant. But, that's really all we have to go on. I'd be ecstatic if someone could get some actual clues to cause of death, who killed them, et cetera. I doubt that will be happening, since N0 usually doesn't give us anything to work with, as Dazel said.

I have a feeling that flavor isn't important - after all, it hasn't ever really been in MFia games (and in SSB Mafia, it was even supposed to be misleading) but yeah, it would be kind of silly for an inforole to speak up now when it's unlikely they've gotten any useful information. That was kind of the trap I fell into in Fandoms Mafia, trying to push my luck.

Oops. Forgot to say - I'll follow everyone else, and Abstain.

Agree not to worry about flavor, kinda sick and don't really want to brain right now, so abstain.

Hm. I've never liked abstaining outside of an alien panic or something equally exciting, although I do agree that we really don't have anything else to go on at the moment. It just... doesn't feel right to throw in my vote for abstain when we have a whole two days left, but I'm not really sure what else we're going to get done? IDK, maybe someone has some kind of role that can do something during the day without outing them. This game is supposed to be pretty vanilla, iirc, but I wouldn't rule out nothing happening at all "today".

...eh, I can always change my vote later if something does come up. Abstain, I guess.

I don't know that abstaining is ever the right thing to do. Over the course of a day/night cycle, you have a nonzero chance of killing a mafioso if you lunch someone, and a zero-percent chance if you don't. I can think of a few interesting ideas for making it less like the one lynched is innocent, as well (Game theory is fun). Nonetheless, this is probably a very suspicious thing to say, so I suppose I'll vote to abstain.

Abstaining is boring, but abstain I guess.

Malva's death was dismissed as a result of her past connections and all the people she'd crossed in the past. Sure, there were some Elites and Champions on the take, but would they stoop to murder?

Although denial filled the discussion at day, feelings started to change when the lights were out...

No one was lynched.

72 hours for night actions.

Glacia had quite put herself out there. She was among the ones who held most firmly that Malva's death couldn't only be a trick of karma... And perhaps, the conspirators decided that this was grounds for another elimination.

Although she lay on the ground with as much dignity as a corpse slumped over a pile of rubble can have, her surroundings were alarming. Her room had been thrashed beyond recogntion. Only the walls and the ceiling were still standing, and even then, barely so. Interestingly, it seemed even as if the dormitory had taken the brunt of the damage, as she had few injuries herself despite still having taken a lethal amount.

"Could the bedroom have been the real target?" Somebody spoke, and then slunk quietly into their seat when they realized the embarassment they just put themselves through.

Gevaisa, the Glacia, is dead. She was innocent.

72 hours for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom