• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Eons: Seekers of the Soul Dew

Forum Name: Mumei
Character Name: Riley
Transform Species: Absol
Appearance: Riley is rather tall, almost 6 feet, and quite skinny. Her smoky black, layered hair reaches not quite to her chin, and her dark gray eyes are tinged with red. Her skin is pale, her face delicate and slightly rounded. She has small feet and small, though long-fingered, hands. She tends to wear a slightly long yellow rubber raincoat over black and gray striped tights and rain boots.
Personality: Kind of distant seeming at times, though actually quite plugged in to the world around her. Quick to lose her temper, and doesn't always listen to common sense. Hardly ever talks about herself, but is quite happy to criticize others. Not above resorting to questionable means of getting what she wants.
Bio: I really don't feel like doing this. I'll make it up when it comes up.
Pokémon: Pachirisu [Liam, Male]
Often gets angry and attempts to lecture the person he's angry at, though hardly ever resorts to violence. Basically just started following Riley around for protection (back when she was an Absol), with no guarentee that Riley actually likes him. She happens to have a soft spot for him, though gets annoyed with him quickly.
Relationships: None, though open to requests.
Other: I hope sign ups are still open?

Yeah, magnemite. I'll edit it in now.

And Minkow has a reserve :3

(Wow, I wonder how many will have reserved and joined by the time I come home from school tomorrow o_o)

Forum Name: Dragon
Character Name: Vai Kisubo
Transform Species: Salamence

Appearance: Vai is the equivalent of East Asian, and has shoulder length black hair highlighted with blue, kept back in a scruffy ponytail. She is just over six feet tall, and wears a black feather behind her ear. Typically, Vai wears a green and grey mottled jacket with cut off sleeves over a faded brown shirt, and baggy dark brown pants. As a Salamence, she is just the smallest touch darker than average, and has a black feather behind her earcrest.

Personality: Vai is stubborn, persistent, and honestly doesn't give a shit what you think. She is rather destructive, and might have an anger problem.

Bio: As a Salamence, Vai went around to small towns and often destroyed them, or stole food. It was on one of these trips that she found an egg that later hatched into Freezefire, who's followed her around since.

Pokémon:

weavile Freezefire, Female
Freezefire and Vai are oddly close, almost like two halves of each other. She's a regular Weavile though, with the signature smirk of her species always on her face.

tropius Rosethorn, Female
Rosethorn is a cold, sarcastic little Tropius. She only cares for plants, Vai, and Freezefire.

Relationships: Anyone who wants to be frieeeeends~

Other: Drug overdose.

Last edited:
Forum Name: Moon-panther
Character Name: Halan
Transform Species: Lucario

Appearance: Halan stands a good height, clothed in a black wife-beater under a thick jacket with a fur collar. He wears a pair of dark, thick lined pants use for cold weather and a pair of weathered leather boots. On his head, he wears a black head band and a pair of goggles around his neck. His eyes are pale blue and can be seen as cold as ice. He has a scar over his left eye, given to him by a old friend of his.

When he is in his Lucario form, his eyes remain blue, and he still has a scar over his left eye. Around his neck, in both forms, is a necklace made of carved and polished stones.

Personality: He is usually seen to be cold and silent, never one to talk much to others he doesn't know. Behind his cold appearance, he has a warm heart and is wiser than one would expect. He is known to be cold to people he doesn't know, but warmer to those he does. The only thing that can get through his cold attitude are small humans and pokemon.

Bio: He was the eldest son two a pair of Lucario's. His father, named Shototsu, later helped a Eevee female have a child. The Eevee mother couldn't keep her babies and left them with Halan's father. Thus, Halan had two siblings younger than himself. He spent years developing his aura abilities on his own, shaping and forming them into unique and complicated modes. Some believed that through this process, he's surpassed most aura users in both power and strength. Halan was in love with a Arcanine named Basaina, a unique dog that had the ability to draw out the best in Halan.

Not long after telling her his feelings, he was changed into a human by the Eon pokemon.

Pokémon:

Espeon
[Zarin] (M)
Zarin is the younger sibling of Halan. He is rash and quick to fight, but can be calmed down when Halan tells him to stop. He admires his big brother, find it odd that he has now turned human. Despite that, he is still loyal to Halan and hopes one day he will remember him.

Arcanine
[Basaina] (F)
Strong and stubborn. These two words describe her perfectly. She is one of Halan's friends, and the lady of his affections. She is unsure whether or not She feels the same as Halan, scared of what may happen. She has decided to stay by his side to help him, as well as putting her thoughts together on whether she loves him or not.

Houndoom
[Fafneer] (M)
Fafneer is one of Halan's oldest friend, meeting each other when they were just pups. Him, Halan, and Edward were all together when they were young. Fafneer, seeing that Halan was turned into a human for some reason, decided to stand by his side to help him fight. He is proud and strong.

Relationships: He is the older brother of Rinna. He also has known Edward since they were small.

Other:

Rein looked at the group of humans scattered around. Quite bored of the current topic, he sighed,

"Look, we've been through this already. We have no clue of where the Soul Dew is. We should rather focus on where Team Rocket and Giovanni is residing. It's more than likely that they have more information that we could snag." The young man said, and reached out for one of the Pokéballs in his belt. He grabbed it and flung it into the air. Red lighting shot out of the now open Pokéball and hit the ground. A blue and beige wolverine emerged from the red.

It didn't look happy. Bakufuu didn't like to stay in his ball. "WHAT did I tell you about locking me in that- that cage!" The Typhlosion grabbed Rein by his shirt and lift him up in the air. "I hate it! I hate it and you know it!"

"You're overreacting, Baku. I have to keep you in the Pokéball sometimes, you know! I can't have you on my back while we're traveling in the air!" Rein knew the Typhlosion wasn't really mad at him. He just was like that.

We're in Johto, Goldenrod Underground. There is no one there except the Eon People. We were discussing things as how to get The Soul Dew, but now the topic has kind of changed.

---

Bakufuu set down Rein, and sighed. "Alright, but at least ask for my approval first." He turned and crossed his arms.

Rein nodded, "But I still think water is more unpleasant for you than some hours in a Pokéball. Right?"

Bakufuu shot a glare at his friend. He would not admit it, but yes, he'd rather stay in the Pokéball than experiencing water... again. He shuddered at the thought of cold water soaking his fur and making it stick to his skin.

Rein grinned, and, making his expression serious, said, "So? What do we do? I suggest we go find Giovanni. They had a base in Kanto before, and I think somewhere in this city as well, I think."

((Oh, very well then))

"That's easier said then done" Rave said, who was walking around somewhat in a circle. "Goldenrod City is huge, really huge. It won't be easy to find anything there" He turned to the Gardevoir who was sitting on a tree stump, her right leg laid over the left, and said "Have any ideas, Iris?"

"Not right now" She said, seemingly rather deep into her own thoughts. "I'm trying to think of something"

Rave nodded to her, sighing.

"Do we have any idea if Team Rocket and/or Giovonni are even in Johto. I mean, there has to be more places than in Johto. Anyways, don't we need to figure out why we're here? Does anybody have any clue where they were born." with no response, Kurth continued,

"How about where we were raised. All we know now is only what the Eon pokemon told us. I'm just putting this out there to show you guys that-" Baily silenced him with her tail,

"Kurthnaga, you need to think of this stuff later, when everyone isn't staring at you like you are a blue rock in a cave of red clay..." Kurth looked up at all the bewildered faces,

"sorry everybody, got a little carried away about talking so much, it kinda got me excited and just started rambling on..." Kurth sat down with a look of embarrasment on his face. maybe we arn't from Johto, or "Eon people" as we are told we are. Kurth suppressed a sigh and listened to the other ideas...

((Do they know about any other regions other than Johto?))

"Information would be more need than the a aimless search."

Leaning against a wall, Halan reaches into his coat to a hidden pocket. from the pocket, he withdrew a carton of cigarettes and a lighter. He lits a cig and places both carton and lighter away in his pocket before taking a long drag on the cig. He glances to the floor where a forked-tailed fox curled around his feet.

"Halan, why do you smoke that horrid stuff? It smell bad and can kill you"

Halan shrugs, blowing out a billow of smoke, looking up at the ceiling as he falls into his usual lapse of silence.

Something needs to be done soon...

Normally I'd suggest to them something about infiltrating the possible base in this region, as it's closer. Normally, I'd suggest rooting out all information from said base, and see if any points to the Soul Dew.

But I'm not yet ready to trust any of these beings. Not for another few days.

Kailani's Dusknoir, who was floating nearby, sighed to himself.

He's always like this, especially around those that he's barely met.

"You really don't trust anyone, do you?"

"We should have followed that kid - Silver, I think it was? Obviously he'd lead us right to their hideout." There was a slight tinge of impatience to Riley's voice as she sat, cross-legged, against a wall and watched the fragmented discussion.

I could have found the Soul Dew already if I didn't have these people dragging me down, Riley thought to herself, absentmindedly stroking her Pachirisu. Since she had joined these people, it had been one failed plan after another.

"We might still find his path if we hurried."

((How long is this after the diary entries, anyways?))

Back
Top Bottom