• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Eons: Seekers of the Soul Dew

Nope

hopefully back??
Pronoun
any
Seekers of the Soul Dew
Yes, I changed the title to Seekers of the Soul Dew. You have a problem with that? Hn?

The man chuckled and looked down at the book.

How he had progressed in the past few months.

He read the first few paragraphs.

12th of January, 08
The first attempt at capturing the Eon Pokémon failed, and they have fled far away. But I will not give up until I have their power. I didn’t know before, but with their powers, I can seek out the Ultimate Pokémon and again imprison it! I will find them...

29th of January, 08
We located the Eon Pokémon and captured them, my most excellent scientists are now extracting their powers, and soon I will be at the top of the world, ruling both humans and Pokémon alike!

29th of January, 08 (Later)
We have finished extracting the Eons’ powers, they are now dead, and we have now formed their powers to the shape of a Pokeball. It is the ultimate Pokeball, the DNA Ball, capable of capturing even Arceus itself! But I have my eyes for another Pokémon... Oh no, I will not fail this time!

23rd of March, 08
I failed yet again. The Ultimate Pokeball didn’t work. I couldn’t capture it, and I know the reason, too. I need the legendary Soul Dew, also known as the Orb of Hope. And I need to extract it’s power to make the DNA Ball perfect! If I knew this when I sent the stupid grunts to get the Eons and the Soul Dew... I would’ve send Silver. But I will now.

29th of March, 08
No clues of where the Soul Dew is, even after sending my son.

29st of April, 08
Two month after the death of the Eons, people are beginning to notice the changes without them. I pity the poor people. And Silver has found some clues to where the Soul Dew is. Good.

But, he was attacked by some strange people a few hours ago. He apparently lost. The people called themselves friends of the Eons, and they had some weird powers. Silver reported that one of them, at some point, transformed to a Dragonair and talked to her Pokémon.

Although, they did not manage to snag the book. The book is called “Origins of the Eons” and was written many centuries ago. My scientists are now busy decoding it. I’m also afraid these “friends of the Eons” may become a potentially dangerous threat to my utopia. I’ll have them removed soon enough.

2nd of June, 08
My scientists have finished decoding the book, and the “friends of the Eons” have not moved, but I suspect they are searching for the Soul Dew as well.

The book claims that Arceus enchanted the Soul Dew with the power of life, and that it is the unit that controls life and death. But it can only be used by the Eons, and possibly, the chosen ones. It also claims that the Soul Dew can revive the Eons, I must not let the Soul Dew end up in the hands of these “chosen”.

3rd of June, 08
I’m done reading the book. And now I know who these “Chosen” are. They are those people who could transform to the Pokémon. The Eons must have found them after I had attempted at capturing them, and embedded them with some of their combined powers. I must get rid of them as soon as possible!

Trust me, Latios and Latias, Team Rocket will find the Dew Drop! And your friends can’t to anything about it! I, Giovanni, will rule the world!!

The man grinned again. He was so far ahead of those nitwits. He would not lose.

Latios and Latias, the Eon Pokémon, have been captured and rumoured killed by Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. Only the Eon’s friends knows of this, and they are searching for the Soul Dew in hopes of reviving the Eons.

You, or rather, your character is one of the Eon’s friends. Your goal: To prevent Giovanni from finding the Dew Drop, and revive Latios and Latias from the dead with the Dew Drop mentioned before.

Before Giovanni tracked the Eons and killed them, Latias and Latios gathered a group of random Pokémon and gave them some of their powers. However, this caused the Pokémon to transform to human beings and forget their former life of being a Pokémon, although they did remember what the Eons informed them of. The group formed the Eon Friends, which is a group fully dedicated to reviving and protecting the Eons.

The Eon’s Friends are neither human nor Pokémon, and they would be called Eon People. The Eon People have the powers to transform into their former Pokémon self, talk –both telepathically and normal- to Pokémon. They can also sightshare, which is a power only the Eons themselves and the Eon People possesses. Sightsharing is when you see things from another one of the Eon People’s eyes. But both of you have to cooperate to make it work. Your eyes glow blue and the pupils disappear. It is also possible to share them with non-Eons like humans and Pokémon.

So we start in Johto, Goldenrod City, Underground.

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Transform Species: Your character can transform into one Pokémon. Only one, and it is not possible to change it after we have started. No shinies or legendaries. Your character’s transformation species is also the character’s former Pokémon self.
Appearance:
Personality: Not optional, I’d like a few lines. Just a few, small, describing lines...
Bio: Bio is NOT necesarry. But maybe some lines about your character’s former Pokémon self. Note that later in the story they will regain their memories, so it’ll be smart to just put something they can remember.
Pokémon: Max three, please. I would also appreciate if you put the gender and personality of your Pokémon. Nicknames are also okay.
Relationships: Again, not necesarry.
Other:

You should know the rules by now. If not, just read some other RPG thing. Whatever.

And swearing is allowed. I love swearing.

Oh, and sign ups will be closed for a while after I've started this RP. So join as quick as possible.

I will open 'em again later, though.

Last edited:
Reserved for forms.

Forum Name: Bakuphoon
Character Name: Rein Ameryuu
Transform Species: Dragonair

Appearance: Rein has got white hair, It spikes down his neck and almost reaches his shoulders, despite that, it is quite soft to touch.. He is quite tall, taller than most men at his age, and thin. His eyes are dark red and calm. Rein always has a gentle aura around him that can be felt by humans, and even more so by Pokémon and fellow Eon People. Around his neck he carries a necklace of blue orbs, the biggest orb in the front, while the other orbs decrease in size to the back of his neck.

Rein wears a blue jacket with white arms. The bottom part of it has dark blue wave patterns. Underneath the jacket he wears a pure white shirt. His jeans are black and is encircled by a grey belt which contains several Pokéballs. His shoes are dark blue on top and white underneath.

Personality:

Bio: Rein was born on Mt. Silver in Johto and lived with his mother and father. They were very protective of him, and Rein loved them very much. However, when his parents had eggs, Rein felt abandoned, almost forgotten, and the relationship between parents and child slowly grew apart. Rein once decided to go out of Mt. Silver once and explore with his siblings. Being the oldest brother, he had to protect both of them. But, Mt. Silver is a dangerous place, and Rein and his siblings encountered a trainer with powerful Pokémon. The trainer caught the youngest Dratini and scampered off after Rein the Dratini tried to scare him away. When Rein returned without his sister, his parents became very mad, and Rein ran away.

On his adventure, Rein encountered Bakufuu the Quilava, who had ran away from his trainer. They became close friends and so they continued together, even after Rein lost his memories and turned human.

Rein and Bakufuu also evolved at the same time.
Pokémon:
Typhlosion
Bakufuu [M]
Bakufuu may look rash and somewhat mean at first, but when you get to know him, he's a real good guy. He really just loves pranks and fooling around, and when he hits you or something it's mostly just him wanting to be friends with you. <3
Bakufuu ran away from his trainer after being abused in underground Pokémon fighting. He therefore has many scars under his fur. Bakufuu met Rein and they became good friends, despite being so different. He even follows Rein around now, knowing that he's lost his memories.

Mankey
Retsu [M]
Retsu is quite calm, considering he's a Mankey. Sure enough, he can get pretty mad sometimes, but that's only for reasonable reasons. Retsu is still quite young, he would be around 9 years old if he was a human, and therefore he is playful and energic, to Bakufuu's annoyance. He enjoys battling, thinking it's some kind of game. Well, unless he gets really, really mad at something, for example if you punch his nose. He hates that. Don't do it.
Retsu was adopted by Rein as an egg, and hatched soon after, so Retsu sometimes calls Rein 'Papa', which only amuses Rein.

Lanturn
Light [F]
Light is calm and silent most of the time, so often people thinks she's really shy, when she just thinks the whole time. She can think of anything, even random stupid things, and therefore is quite smart. She often comes to conclusions before Rein, but it's rare that she shares them with anyone else.
Light is Rein's newest Pokémon, and the oldest as well. Light lived at the bottom of the ocean until some fisherman caught her and was going to have her for dinner. Well, the fisherman would, too, if it wasn't for Light observing and acting, buying Light from the fisherman.

Relationships: Considers the Eon People as friends.
Other:
Forum Name: Male Gardevoir

Character Name: Rave Nirvana

Transform Species:
Mismagius.png

Appearance: (as a human, I expect?) Rave looks a bit feminine, but not enough to be fully mistaken for a girl unless this person is rather thick, in other words stupid. He have medium-long purple hair, accompanied by a purple witch-hat, purple robes with arms long enough to cover his hands. He has black pants and sandals.

Personality: Rave is rather calm, walking around humming in his free time. He tends to smile in a sinister way but he's not as evil as he looks.

Bio: Rave lived peacefully with his girlfriend Iris until he met Latias and Latios and agreed on their offer. His girlfriend, on the other friend, didn't want to leave him, so she pretended to be his Pokémon.

Pokémon:

Gardevoir.png

Iris [F]

Relationships: He have an (to him) unknown relationship with his Gardevoir Iris who is actually his girlfriend before he became one of the Eon People. She still knows it, but keeps quiet about it just in case she needs to tell him of past again.

Other: Coolest name ever, anyone? Also what's up with me and transvestites? |D
Forum Name: Mewtwo

Character Name: Rebecca

Transform Species:
Espeon.png
(whatwhat it's not umbreon?)

Appearance: As a human, she has black, straight hair and always has a butterfly clip in it. One of her eyes is blue, the other is deep brown, almost black. No one knows why her eyes are like this. She wearsblack a lot, and seems like she would be an Umbreon, rather than an Espeon.

As an Espeon, she is not much different from a normal one; her gem is sort of reddish black, and she has tufts of fur on her head, chest, and on each forked part of her tail.

Personality: She is very solitary, and doesn't make friends easily. The only people she considers "friends" are her Pokemon, who were her siblings in the past. She never speaks unless spoken to or it's an emergency. Uses telepathy from her Espeon to talk, as she hates her vocal chords, as melodic as they are.

Bio: As stated before, her Pokemon are her siblings.

Pokémon:
Vaporeon.png

Nickname: Mark
Appearance: Right (his right) fin is cracked a bit from fighting in the past.

Flareon.png

Nickname: Claire
Appearance: Cream fur is slightly more orangish.

Leafeon.png

Nickname: Blade
Appearance: Leaves change color with the season (mint green is spring, regular summer, brownish-orange fall, and gray winter)

Relationships: Has a crush on Rein. (might change later depending on other sign-ups) (SPOILER for later in plot(maggie read)) Rebecca WILL get together with Kurth later, if allright with you. And, FMC, can Rinna be my other sibling?

Other: Internet on my computer is dead... using my mom's :P AHH THUNDERSTORMS MUSTGETOFF
Forum Name: Magnemite

Character Name: Kurthnaga (nickname: Kurth)

Transform Species: Garchomp

Appearance: Stout and lean, blue overcoat with red tee underneath. blue gloves with "claws" on them (sharp pieces of metal). Garchomp's symbol on a blue ball cap.

Personality: very long-tempered, almost always off-task. only serious when in battle.

Pokémon:
picture.php
(Gible) Gibby [m]
picture.php
(Bagon) Bailey [f]
picture.php
(Dratini) Drake [m]

Bio: Loves dragon pokemon. later on (in the game), once he tastes blood, he will go on a rampage. He used to live in Mt. Silver's peak, in a Garchomp-made hole. The Gibble used to be his best friend, but Kurth tasted blood often and battled 'till the opponent was dead. He evolved quickly and forgot about Gibby.

Relationships: Fond of Dragon pokemon; secretly admires Rave, just doesn't show it; kinda likes Rabecca, still deciding on his feelings...
Forum Name: Exo-Raikou
Character Name: Kailani
Transform: Drapion
Appearance: In human form, he has multiple scars running the length of his arms, his left eye is grey, but his right eye is red. He generally wears a dark cloak and keeps the hood up at all times. In Drapion form, his claws, tail, and stinger are longer than the usual Drapion's, and the claw and stinger are sharper.
Personality: Reclusive, for starters. Kailani rarely speaks with anyone, unless he's gotten to know them well enough. He is trusting of few, and usually acts rudely if someone tries to talk to him. Other than that, he's considered inconsistent, even by the standards of his lone pokemon. There are times when he is agreeing completely with the mission of the Eon's Friends, and others where he's questioning if they're doing the right thing- though like always, he's rarely expressing this to anyone.
Bio: Kailani's life is a mystery to himself, even before he was approached by the Eons. All he can ever remember is seeing a decimated forest, and the silhouette of a Drapion. Everything before that is a blur to him. His reason for agreeing to the Eons is that he might be able to solve his past for himself. How and when he met his Dusknoir is currently unknown; it's something the two will most likely never share.
Pokémon:
zrantoxak8.png

Nickname: Zrantox
Relationships: None for now
Other:
Forum Name: link008
Character Name: Ferran Miedmorze
Transform: Aggron
Appearance: He is tall, standing at around six and a half feet, and strong, but not appearing overly strong. He has dark brown hair, and dull blue eyes. Ferran's usual outfit is a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a big gray coat, and sneakers.
Personality: Ferran is a friendly, helpful type, if not a bit on the slow side. He tries to understand things nonetheless, but hates fast talkers. Ferran tends to be quite trustworthy, and dislikes deceit.
Pokemon:
larvitar.png

Klaus, male
Klaus is a scrappy kid, headstrong, but never really aware of his limits. He doesn't seem to get along with everyone.
swinub.png

Elias, male
Elias is fairly friendly, but doesn't seem like it. He talks quietly, and his overall demeanor seems eternally tired or plain lazy.
Bio: Ferran hails from the northern slope of Mt. Coronet. He commanded respect in his community, being known for fixing up the landscape after any sort of disaster happened, like many Aggron, and being helpful in many other ways, otherwise he lived rather simply, though being an older member of the community many youngsters looked up to him. Though he doesn't remember any of that now, except that Klaus and Elias, two kids from his community, are familiar to him.
Relationships: I'm open to suggestions.
Other: Nothing to say here.
Forum Name: Full Metal Cookies
Character Name: Rinna
Transform Species: Umbreon

Appearance: Rinna is a thin, tall girl. Her eyes are a brilliant sapphire blue, and her hair is pitch-black. She is 'well endowed' as some would put it, with a thin waist and wide hips. Her skin is a soft caramel colour. Her typical mode of dress is a pair of well-worn blue jeans, and sleeveless shirt. She wears a rosary with a small dark blue cross and blue beads. (something like this but blue) Her ears are pierced twice each, each hole with a large silver loop through it, and one with a tiny silver cross hanging from it. She is visibly about four months pregnant.

In her Umbreon form, her eyes remain blue.

Personality: Rinna is a sweet creature, seeing the good in everyone. She hates injustice and those who harm others, however, and will try her very best to stop them. She has the patience of a saint, and a shining personality to match. She is very naive, however, and can be easily swain by someone with enough skill at appearing innocent when they are not.

Bio: Rinna doesn't recall too much about her past, but what little she does remember is cherished by her. Her mother was a Leafeon, and her father a Lucario, and she inherited her father's blue eyes. She has a twin brother by the name of Zarin, who was an Espeon with Aura manipulation skills inherited from their father. She had a mate, a Persian, and he remained at her side even after her transformation.

Pokémon:

persian.png
[Edward] (M)
Edward is Rinna's mate, but he is a bit weirded out by her sudden human-ness. But he still loves her. He can sometimes get a bit crazy in battle.

glaceon.png
[Heiderich] (M)
Heiderich was one of Rinna's friends when she was a Pokemon. He's shy and doesn't talk much unless spoken to.

milotic.png
[Ganymede] (M)
Ganymede is calm and hard to poke into anger, but once you do get him mad... look out.

Relationships: eeeh none I can think of now.

Other: Guess what song I based her off of!
Reservation for Darksong and Cryptica
Forum Name: Moon-panther
Character Name: Halan
Transform Species: Lucario

Appearance: Halan stands a good height, clothed in a black wife-beater under a thick jacket with a fur collar. He wears a pair of dark, thick lined pants use for cold weather and a pair of weathered leather boots. On his head, he wears a black head band and a pair of goggles around his neck. His eyes are pale blue and can be seen as cold as ice. He has a scar over his left eye, given to him by a old friend of his.

When he is in his Lucario form, his eyes remain blue, and he still has a scar over his left eye. Around his neck, in both forms, is a necklace made of carved and polished stones.

Personality: He is usually seen to be cold and silent, never one to talk much to others he doesn't know. Behind his cold appearance, he has a warm heart and is wiser than one would expect. He is known to be cold to people he doesn't know, but warmer to those he does. The only thing that can get through his cold attitude are small humans and pokemon.

Bio: He was the eldest son two a pair of Lucario's. His father, named Shototsu, later helped a Eevee female have a child. The Eevee mother couldn't keep her babies and left them with Halan's father. Thus, Halan had two siblings younger than himself. He spent years developing his aura abilities on his own, shaping and forming them into unique and complicated modes. Some believed that through this process, he's surpassed most aura users in both power and strength. Halan was in love with a Arcanine named Basaina, a unique dog that had the ability to draw out the best in Halan.

Not long after telling her his feelings, he was changed into a human by the Eon pokemon.

Pokémon:

Espeon.png

[Zarin] (M)
Zarin is the younger sibling of Halan. He is rash and quick to fight, but can be calmed down when Halan tells him to stop. He admires his big brother, find it odd that he has now turned human. Despite that, he is still loyal to Halan and hopes one day he will remember him.

Arcanine.png

[Basaina] (F)
Strong and stubborn. These two words describe her perfectly. She is one of Halan's friends, and the lady of his affections. She is unsure whether or not She feels the same as Halan, scared of what may happen. She has decided to stay by his side to help him, as well as putting her thoughts together on whether she loves him or not.

Houndoom.png

[Fafneer] (M)
Fafneer is one of Halan's oldest friend, meeting each other when they were just pups. Him, Halan, and Edward were all together when they were young. Fafneer, seeing that Halan was turned into a human for some reason, decided to stand by his side to help him fight. He is proud and strong.

Relationships: He is the older brother of Rinna. He also has known Edward since they were small.

Other:
Forum Name: Mumei
Character Name: Riley
Transform Species: Absol
Appearance: Riley is rather tall, almost 6 feet, and quite skinny. Her smoky black, layered hair reaches not quite to her chin, and her dark gray eyes are tinted with red. Her skin is pale, her face delicate and slightly rounded. She has small feet and small, though long-fingered, hands. She tends to wear a slightly long yellow rubber raincoat over black and gray striped tights and rain boots.
Personality: Kind of distant seeming at times, though actually quite plugged in to the world around her. Quick to lose her temper, and doesn't always listen to common sense. Hardly ever talks about herself, but is quite happy to criticize others. Not above resorting to questionable means of getting what she wants.
Bio: I really don't feel like doing this. I'll make it up when it comes up.
Pokémon: Pachirisu [Liam, Male]
Often gets angry and attempts to lecture the person he's angry at, though hardly ever resorts to violence. Basically just started following Riley around for protection (back when she was an Absol), with no guarentee that Riley actually likes him. She happens to have a soft spot for him, though gets annoyed with him quickly.
Relationships: None, though open to requests.
Other: I hope sign ups are still open?
Reserved for Minkow.
Forum Name: Dragon
Character Name: Vai Kisubo
Transform Species: Salamence

Appearance: Vai is the equivalent of East Asian, and has shoulder length black hair highlighted with blue, kept back in a scruffy ponytail. She is just over six feet tall, and wears a black feather behind her ear. Typically, Vai wears a green and grey mottled jacket with cut off sleeves over a faded brown shirt, and baggy dark brown pants. As a Salamence, she is just the smallest touch darker than average, and has a black feather behind her earcrest.

Personality: Vai is stubborn, persistent, and honestly doesn't give a shit what you think. She is rather destructive, and might have an anger problem.

Bio: As a Salamence, Vai went around to small towns and often destroyed them, or stole food. It was on one of these trips that she found an egg that later hatched into Freezefire, who's followed her around since.

Pokémon:

weavile.png
Freezefire, Female
Freezefire and Vai are oddly close, almost like two halves of each other. She's a regular Weavile though, with the signature smirk of her species always on her face.

tropius.png
Rosethorn, Female
Rosethorn is a cold, sarcastic little Tropius. She only cares for plants, Vai, and Freezefire.

Relationships: Anyone who wants to be frieeeeends~

Other: Drug overdose.
Forum Name: Kali the Flygon
Character Name: Veronica (Nicsy) Avalon
Transform Species:
Milotic.png

Appearance: Nicsy is a shapely 5'5", with long, vibrant golden hair, fashioned back in a pair of ponytails behind each shoulder. She has deep blue eyes, that some have joked 'show the sea, staring back at them'. Her favorite colors are blue and red, which she proudly displays in the form of a bright blue blouse and matching miniskirt with red lacing and detail.

Personality: Nicsy is usually friendly and kind-hearted, as long as you don't get on her nerves. She can be impatient and quick to snap. She's quite vain and loves to be the center of attention, and is quick to state her opinion or complain when something doesn't go the way she'd like it to.

Bio: Before she was found by the Latis, Nicsy lived nearly all her life in a small inlet lake, connected to a large river. She had evolved rather early for her species, and it took her a while to grow to the average size, but fish were plentiful, and she was able to live comfortably on her own. She rarely has had contact with humans, but there was one notable incident. A male criminal had kidnapped a preteen child, and while running through the forest, looking for a place to hide from the police, he stumbled upon Nicsy's lake. Using her own beauty and wit, the Milotic lured the fugitive away from his hostage and to the lake, where she wrapped her serpentine body around him and pulled him underwater. The police soon recovered the child, but the criminal was never seen again.

Pokémon:
Vaporeon.png
, Kochi, male: Nicsy first found Kochi when he was a young, orphaned, shiny Eevee. He was scrawny and malnourished. Nicsy fed and cared for him back to health, and then some, as well as gave him a water stone, so that he could swim with her whenever he wanted. Now, Kochi is a rather chubby purple Vaporeon, smart and practical, who likes relaxing and plotting, and who never wants to go back to being without anything.

Flygon.png
Mera, female. Mera showed up one day to Nicsy's lake and, after a short confrontation for dominance, one neither actually won, the two jointly decided they'd rather just relax and learn more about each other. The Flygon surprised Nicsy by being a rather remarkable swimmer for being built to fly, her powerful tail stroke similar to that of the Milotic's. Now that Nicsy's become an Eon person, Mera's made a commitment to help return things to the way they were, understanding that the quest to find the Soul Dew would be the first step toward setting things right.

Relationships: Has a bit of a crush on Rein

Last edited:
Forum Name: Male Gardevoir

Character Name: Rave Nirvana

Transform Species: Mismagius

Appearance: (as a human, I expect?) Rave looks a bit feminine, but not enough to be fully mistaken for a girl unless this person is rather thick, in other words stupid. He have medium-long purple hair, accompanied by a purple witch-hat, purple robes with arms long enough to cover his hands. He has black pants and sandals.

Personality: Rave is rather calm, walking around humming in his free time. He tends to smile in a sinister way but he's not as evil as he looks.

Bio: Rave lived peacefully with his girlfriend Iris until he met Latias and Latios and agreed on their offer. His girlfriend, on the other friend, didn't want to leave him, so she pretended to be his Pokémon.

Pokémon:

Gardevoir
Iris [F]

Relationships: He have an (to him) unknown relationship with his Gardevoir Iris who is actually his girlfriend before he became one of the Eon People. She still knows it, but keeps quiet about it just in case she needs to tell him of past again.

Other: Coolest name ever, anyone? Also what's up with me and transvestites? |D

Omigod yesssss it's back =D

Forum Name: Mewtwo

Character Name: Rebecca

Transform Species: Espeon (whatwhat it's not umbreon?)

Appearance: As a human, she has black, straight hair and always has a butterfly clip in it. One of her eyes is blue, the other is deep brown, almost black. No one knows why her eyes are like this. She wearsblack a lot, and seems like she would be an Umbreon, rather than an Espeon.

As an Espeon, she is not much different from a normal one; her gem is sort of reddish black, and she has tufts of fur on her head, chest, and on each forked part of her tail.

Personality: She is very solitary, and doesn't make friends easily. The only people she considers "friends" are her Pokemon, who were her siblings in the past. She never speaks unless spoken to or it's an emergency. Uses telepathy from her Espeon to talk, as she hates her vocal chords, as melodic as they are.

Bio: As stated before, her Pokemon are her siblings.

Pokémon:
Vaporeon
Nickname: Mark
Appearance: Right (his right) fin is cracked a bit from fighting in the past.

Flareon
Nickname: Claire
Appearance: Cream fur is slightly more orangish.

Leafeon
Nickname: Blade
Appearance: Leaves change color with the season (mint green is spring, regular summer, brownish-orange fall, and gray winter)

Relationships: Has a crush on Rein. (might change later depending on other sign-ups)
Rebecca WILL get together with Kurth later, if allright with you.
And, FMC, can Rinna be my other sibling?

Other: Internet on my computer is dead... using my mom's :P AHH THUNDERSTORMS MUSTGETOFF

Last edited:
Accepted as well!

Did you really like it that much? Aww thank you :3

And relationship accepted.

Forum Name: Magnemite

Character Name: Kurthnaga (nickname: Kurth)

Transform Species: Garchomp

Appearance: Stout and lean, blue overcoat with red tee underneath. blue gloves with "claws" on them (sharp pieces of metal). Garchomp's symbol on a blue ball cap.

Personality: very long-tempered, almost always off-task. only serious when in battle.

Pokémon:
picture.php
(Gible) Gibby [m]
picture.php
(Bagon) Bailey [f]
picture.php
(Dratini) Drake [m]

Bio: Loves dragon pokemon. later on (in the game), once he tastes blood, he will go on a rampage. He used to live in Mt. Silver's peak, in a Garchomp-made hole. The Gibble used to be his best friend, but Kurth tasted blood often and battled 'till the opponent was dead. He evolved quickly and forgot about Gibby.

Relationships: Fond of Dragon pokemon; secretly admires Rave, just doesn't show it; kinda likes Rabecca, still deciding on his feelings...

Last edited:
I had considered joining this when it was originally posted, and now I think I'll join it for real.

Forum Name: Exo-Raikou
Character Name: Kailani
Transform: Drapion
Appearance: In human form, he has multiple scars running the length of his arms, his left eye is grey, but his right eye is red. He generally wears a dark cloak and keeps the hood up at all times. In Drapion form, his claws, tail, and stinger are longer than the usual Drapion's, and the claw and stinger are sharper.
Personality: Reclusive, for starters. Kailani rarely speaks with anyone, unless he's gotten to know them well enough. He is trusting of few, and usually acts rudely if someone tries to talk to him. Other than that, he's considered inconsistent, even by the standards of his lone pokemon. There are times when he is agreeing completely with the mission of the Eon's Friends, and others where he's questioning if they're doing the right thing- though like always, he's rarely expressing this to anyone.
Bio: Kailani's life is a mystery to himself, even before he was approached by the Eons. All he can ever remember is seeing a decimated forest, and the silhouette of a Drapion. Everything before that is a blur to him. His reason for agreeing to the Eons is that he might be able to solve his past for himself. How and when he met his Dusknoir is currently unknown; it's something the two will most likely never share.
Pokémon:
zrantoxak8.png

Nickname: Zrantox
Relationships: None for now
Other:

Alright :3

Eff-Em-See joining my Arr-Pee-Gee~

Oh, yeah, to all ya people who haven't joined:

I'll be closing applications after we start, so if you want to join, be quick :/

(Also, I'm assuming Darksong and Cryptica wants to join, 'cuz they wanted this back. So I'll just say, I'm reserving a spot for them nao :3)

Forum Name: Full Metal Cookies
Character Name: Rinna
Transform Species: Umbreon

Appearance: Rinna is a thin, tall girl. Her eyes are a brilliant sapphire blue, and her hair is pitch-black. She is 'well endowed' as some would put it, with a thin waist and wide hips. Her skin is a soft caramel colour. Her typical mode of dress is a pair of well-worn blue jeans, and sleeveless shirt. She wears a rosary with a small dark blue cross and blue beads. (something like this but blue) Her ears are pierced twice each, each hole with a large silver loop through it, and one with a tiny silver cross hanging from it. She is visibly about four months pregnant.

In her Umbreon form, her eyes remain blue.

Personality: Rinna is a sweet creature, seeing the good in everyone. She hates injustice and those who harm others, however, and will try her very best to stop them. She has the patience of a saint, and a shining personality to match. She is very naive, however, and can be easily swain by someone with enough skill at appearing innocent when they are not.

Bio: Rinna doesn't recall too much about her past, but what little she does remember is cherished by her. Her mother was a Leafeon, and her father a Lucario, and she inherited her father's blue eyes. She has a twin brother by the name of Zarin, who was an Espeon with Aura manipulation skills inherited from their father. She had a mate, a Persian, and he remained at her side even after her transformation.

Pokémon:

persian [Edward] (M)
Edward is Rinna's mate, but he is a bit weirded out by her sudden human-ness. But he still loves her. He can sometimes get a bit crazy in battle.

glaceon [Heiderich] (M)
Heiderich was one of Rinna's friends when she was a Pokemon. He's shy and doesn't talk much unless spoken to.

milotic [Ganymede] (M)
Ganymede is calm and hard to poke into anger, but once you do get him mad... look out.

Relationships: eeeh none I can think of now.

Other: Guess what song I based her off of!

(haha It's Rinna! RSP people may know where she's from.)

Forum Name: link008
Character Name: Ferran Miedmorze
Transform: Aggron
Appearance: He is tall, standing at around six and a half feet, and strong, but not appearing overly strong. He has dark brown hair, and dull blue eyes. Ferran's usual outfit is a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a big gray coat, and sneakers.
Personality: Ferran is a friendly, helpful type, if not a bit on the slow side. He tries to understand things nonetheless, but hates fast talkers. Ferran tends to be quite trustworthy, and dislikes deceit.
Pokemon:
larvitar
Klaus, male
Klaus is a scrappy kid, headstrong, but never really aware of his limits. He doesn't seem to get along with everyone.
swinub
Elias, male
Elias is fairly friendly, but doesn't seem like it. He talks quietly, and his overall demeanor seems eternally tired or plain lazy.
Bio: Ferran hails from the northern slope of Mt. Coronet. He commanded respect in his community, being known for fixing up the landscape after any sort of disaster happened, like many Aggron, and being helpful in many other ways, otherwise he lived rather simply, though being an older member of the community many youngsters looked up to him. Though he doesn't remember any of that now, except that Klaus and Elias, two kids from his community, are familiar to him.
Relationships: I'm open to suggestions.
Other: Nothing to say here.

Back
Top Bottom