• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Er...Foot Massage?

Karousever

formerly known as Jaketiger1116
Ok ok ok, this is really weird. Or maybe not. I'm me, I think everything I say or do is annoying or weird. Grah, that aside. So, let's see, ummm, I'm just an awkward fifteen year old guy with a foot fetish. And I told my friend, and she's just amazing and wonderful and actually wants to hang out somewhere for the sole purpose of getting a foot massage out of me. Which is great, and I'd love to, but here's the thing. I don't know how exactly to give a foot massage. Anyone have any advice? I tried going to look for video tutorials on Youtube, but they go talking about all this stuff with oils and lotion and I'm not doing all that stuff, just a simple sit down in the park and plant her feet in my lap sort of thing. So, yeah. I'd appreciate if anyone had some tips. I don't exactly get such opportunities often, you can imagine my excitement. Oh and lastly I realize how pathetic a foot fetishist who doesn't know how to massage feet is, don't ridicule me :P

Hmm, my mum used to massage my foot when I was younger because she thought it would help with my near-sightedness.

She just rubs my food randomly and apply pressure with her figures and slides her fingers or just on a single point for a bit.. I can't think of a better way to phrase it. She doesn't use any lotion but she does require me to wash my feet because I rarely change socks and therefore they are smelly. I also walk around barefoot on quite a dirty floor so.

Try practicing massaging your own foot and see what is pleasurable and not pleasurable? This is pretty much where all my knowledge of touching people comes from.

Actually, podophilia is apparently the most common form of 'non-sexual thing' fetish, if that makes you feel less weird about one more thing.

Back
Top Bottom