• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Errr....Hi

Ninetails_Lover

Err...Hi...Well I guess you can tell I'm a bit shy. Anyways, you can call me Athena, thats not my real name, but I use this name online or on my pokemon games. I'm a big fan of Ninetails, as you can tell by my username and I love to draw all kinds of pokemon.
Well. I was browsing some pokemon pics and i went to this site at random, and they gave a link to this place. I looked here and it seems like a nice place. But I'll probably wount be on as much, do to the fact I need to work on my English more.
I'm part Mexican. Mom and dad got hooked up together in Mexico, dad's American, and we just barly moved here and I know some English. So please don't make fun of me if i miss spell a world or that my writing isn't so great.

Welcome, Nintales lover, to TCoD. I'm Kai, and you'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums.

Welcome, have a horribly drawn robot!
scan0009.jpg

Welcome, I'm your official predicted welcomer.

I'll give you...a Ninetales plushie!

Ninetales/Vulpix are my favorite Pokemon right now but Eevee and Skitty are usually first~

Welcome! If you like to draw, you should check out the art section. You could make an art thread if you want.

Hi! I'm Raichu Grunt and I have nothing to give you so i'll just welcome you and wish you luck. *Steals purse* Hey i'll give you some money instead! Better than a cat plushie

Eeveeskitty- If only i can convince my younger sister >_< she hates doing art work

Raichu Grunt- Its nice to meet you Raichu Grunt. Thank you for the.....uh...I don't know how to phrase this but hey, its a try: Thanks for the wish of luck. You know, the funnyest thing is I have a Raichu on one of my pokemon games, and his name is Grunt.

Back
Top Bottom